• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Spht

Quote from: Trance on March 28, 2007, 08:27 PM
<3 soothing beach sounds while PS3 fights disease via Folding@Home (available under network on PS3 versions
+)

Is this Folding@Home thing really anything?  Or is it just some very minor theory-driven research being done, which has been turned into a publicity stunt by PlayStation to make it seem groundbreaking?  At least that's what it seems like to me, especially after I see on their website the folding process visually with fancy colors and bubbles--I mean, come on?

Trance

No, it's not a PR stunt from Sony.. they just made the playstation version more visually appealing. Folding.stanford.edu has more detailed information on what the project does.

KrewL RaiN

Omg, I cant believe my guess to this weird blue devil tattoo connection on TouchGraph Google Browser was right. My name and a friends name from Deviant Art were linked to it, and I am like... wtf... then it hit me that he must of got his tattoo done there. So I go ask him and omg, he did get it there O.O

TouchGraph Google Brower = wtf scarry, there noting on the site about us as well... wtf...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51447062/ = the tattoo pick lol

CrAz3D

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 27, 2007, 12:09 AM
yeah goin out with cute chick ;)!
yeah for not only going out with a cute but being with her now...like a together kinda thing ;)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Zorm

The fire alarm for my dorm has gone off 3 times in the last 24 hours. Always during the middle of the night too, I'm starting to get sketched out.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Trance

What do you mean by "sketched out?"

CrAz3D

x2

also, get a gun and sit outside your front door waiting...
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Zorm

By 'sketched out' I mean that it might be something other than a sensor malfunctioning... We had two fire alarms last night and two the night before so...
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."

SNiFFeR

warz

Quote from: Zorm on April 01, 2007, 02:45 PM
By 'sketched out' I mean that it might be something other than a sensor malfunctioning... We had two fire alarms last night and two the night before so...

Are you serious? Your first thought was actually "sensor malfunction"? lol. Welcome to the dorms, where you have no peace and quiet, and will not get good sleep.

shout

*trolls the forum a little before deciding to return to sleep*

CrAz3D

mmm, sexy time lastnight ;)!
(ré-bun-dance)

Trance

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 04, 2007, 01:38 PM
mmm, sexy time lastnight ;)!
Oh god, he's learned how to make babies.

Barabajagal

let the love-child-bearing begin!

Zorm

Quote from: ♥ on April 01, 2007, 03:28 PM
Quote from: Zorm on April 01, 2007, 02:45 PM

Are you serious? Your first thought was actually "sensor malfunction"? lol. Welcome to the dorms, where you have no peace and quiet, and will not get good sleep.

Yes, and thats pretty much what it was. My dorm is pretty quiet, none of this insane noise and such that everyone else talks about... I guess the people on my floor are just non-cool.

|