• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

l2k-Shadow

Playing through Baldur's Gate II with a sorcerer. I always thought that class sucked, but now I am starting to realize it's better than a mage.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

KrewL RaiN

Think I'm addicted to anti-nausients (with drowsy side effect)><

Every time I get ticked off, frustrated or utterly stressed out I want one cause it make the stomach nerve frying and my head go numb ><

Want one right now, but I gotta stop abusing them ><

Also wanna kill doctor for saying take two anti-depressants a day cause o m f g talk about ADHD. Taking one again now its nasty, all spazzy then a evil headache after xD

omg, somtimes a good laugh works wonders http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1756138

xD xD breaking my balls mario xD

powered by nissan

me=past 4 am= durnkkkkkkk

Hero

Newby

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on May 12, 2007, 12:23 AM
Playing through Baldur's Gate II with a sorcerer. I always thought that class sucked, but now I am starting to realize it's better than a mage.

Archers (specialized rangers) in that game, with a really good crossbow/bow and maxed out crossbow/bow, and 19 dex, = omg. You seriously destroy everything.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Newby on May 12, 2007, 10:40 AM
Quote from: l2k-Shadow on May 12, 2007, 12:23 AM

Archers (specialized rangers) in that game, with a really good crossbow/bow and maxed out crossbow/bow, and 19 dex, = omg. You seriously destroy everything.

same with 6 fireballs that a sorcerer starts off with if you have 18 intelligence.. finally decided to make an evil party too instead of the good ones, and working for the vampires instead of shadow thieves, i never knew it brings such a great new angle to the game.
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Newby

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on May 12, 2007, 12:31 PM
same with 6 fireballs that a sorcerer starts off with if you have 18 intelligence.. finally decided to make an evil party too instead of the good ones, and working for the vampires instead of shadow thieves, i never knew it brings such a great new angle to the game.

Yeah. Heh.

Fireballs? That shit hurts everything, INCLUDING your teammates. I never liked that spell outside of NWN1 where it didn't hurt teammates..... :)

Besides, an archer keeps on kickin' even when silenced. And called shot (+2 dmg) with 5 attacks a round = hella damage. :P

Also, fuck the shadow thieves. Had I known I would have to fight level-draining vampires anyways, I would have never sided with them in the first place.

I'm still incredibly pissed my laptop with my BG2 save (TOB, I'm near the end) died. And if you haven't, pick up a copy of TOB. It adds to the fun, especially if you're a magic user. :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Newby on May 12, 2007, 02:12 PM
Quote from: l2k-Shadow on May 12, 2007, 12:31 PM

Yeah. Heh.

Fireballs? That shit hurts everything, INCLUDING your teammates. I never liked that spell outside of NWN1 where it didn't hurt teammates..... :)

Besides, an archer keeps on kickin' even when silenced. And called shot (+2 dmg) with 5 attacks a round = hella damage. :P

Also, fuck the shadow thieves. Had I known I would have to fight level-draining vampires anyways, I would have never sided with them in the first place.

I'm still incredibly pissed my laptop with my BG2 save (TOB, I'm near the end) died. And if you haven't, pick up a copy of TOB. It adds to the fun, especially if you're a magic user. :)

yeah i do have TOB, I am currently just finishing the first part of the game before i go to spellhold, and i actually never made an evil party before, it's weird cause i have to pick up all the NPCs i've never played in my good party. it's also harder because the game is totally biased against evil alignments... and i also realized that vampire way is way easier than shadow thieves way.

you should play it again with the totally opposite character of what you played last time, it's an entirely differnet story. sorcerers pwn :)

tumeria

that's enough D&D jargon for this thread

Stfu

CrAz3D

I hate May 12th.
May 12, 2006 I found out my girlfriend cheated on me
May 12, 2007 I, basically, break up with my girlfriend (different one)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

SNiFFeR

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 12, 2007, 07:48 PM
I hate May 12th.

That sucks.

Mystical

CrAz3D

Quote from: SNiFFeR on May 12, 2007, 08:39 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on May 12, 2007, 07:48 PM
I hate May 12th.

That sucks.
AND I ran out of beer :(

Although, the 05-12-07 re: my woman is way worse than out of beer :(  I really liked this one, shucks
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

SNiFFeR

well if you broke up with her, ask her out again if its really bumming you out.

Trance

Didn't like.... your other girlfriend cheat on you too?

|