Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

CrAz3D needs to share the wealth.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 15, 2005, 03:06 PM
CrAz3D needs to share the wealth.
CrAz3D has a job...  CrAz3D also shops for deals! ;)

I currently don't have the cash (besides my savings, which I'm borrowing from) to buy the lift...but my Christmas bonus goes back into savings account
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

disco

I have a sidekick!  They're pretty fun.
Say it with me:

CrAz3D

WHOO!
Jo Ann's Fabric & Crafts has 2" thick, 6' long, 2' wide high density foam I can use to fit my seatcover correctly!  HOORAH!

I'm so bored.

Yesterday I was bored so I made another username on my f150 forums & got slightly in trouble for it.  The name I made was what everyone called this one poster, my game was to figure out who created the name...in retrospect it would've been REALLY hard to figure it out.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Joe[x86]

I'm having a meeting with the authorities tomorrow morning, because aparently some girl felt harassed when I told her I could see down her shirt. Damn, people are so immature.

K rocks for mailing me NWN. <3.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joe on December 15, 2005, 04:29 PM
I'm having a meeting with the authorities tomorrow morning, because aparently some girl felt harassed when I told her I could see down her shirt. Damn, people are so immature.

K rocks for mailing me NWN. <3.
WTF, maybe she shouldn't wear something so revealing.
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

WTF maybe Joe shouldn't tell her and just enjoy the view!

I went up the pool and swam laps for about an hour, 50's on the minute with foam. Was a pretty decent workout, but this old guy next to me did about the same distance I did (and he was swimming when I came in) and he didn't stop at all. He comes in there a lot I guess though as I've seen him showering naked when we're changing for practice. And today. Ugh, why is it that old people can't keep their clothes on @ public showers? (see post a while back about guy @ other pool shower)

ANYWAY, a friend of mine was there and the guy working must have asked him if I was on the team (cause we were talking and my friend works at another pool as lifeguard) and I guess he said yeah so I got in free. I also found out that the meet that was cancelled today was rescheduled for Monday and now my moms pretty excited because that means my grandparents get to see a meet (they arrive here Sunday) and it just so happens to be against the best team in the district, which just so happens to be both my grandparents alma mater.

CrAz3D

Naked old people aren't generally that fun to look at :(
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 15, 2005, 05:02 PM
Naked old people aren't generally that fun to look at :(

Dude. I don't LOOK at them, I SEE them.

CrAz3D

Some could be fun to look at.  For instance, Madonna, while not being old  but middle aged is still HOT
(ré-bun-dance)

Warrior

If I told a girl everytime I could see down her shirt...I'd be doing 25 to life according to your town.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

shout

OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS SNOWING

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

OMG OMG OMG OMG RAIN

Explicit

Joe just needs to keep these inappropriate thoughts to himself.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

|