• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 17, 2005, 05:15 PM
Dudes. I saw a Ferrari today, pulling out of a gas station. It was sweeeeeet.

You saw me?  :)
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

While coming back from Phoenix we saw a Lamborghini @ a gas station, later while driving on the highway he passed us.  It was apart of some national race thing, whatev.

Was @ Big-O Tire today to have tires rotated & balanced.
Noticed a flier that said if I buy 4 new lighttruck/suv tires I get a free phone (razrc3/blackberry/blackberry something)...!
Plus I can get $150 back for the tires I have now.

SO...$195x4=780+$60(warranty)-$150(current tires)=$690 (plus I get a free awesome phone)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

I gave my gf a promise ring. $255.

QwertyMonster

Wow i have lost SO much weight. I'm really thin now.. i was never fat in the first place but now im thin. Yay. :)

CrAz3D

Thin = ?lbs?

No word from the guy on my lift :(

Still have to figure out how to cover my armrest lid
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

SNiFFeR

hismajesty

6'4, 180lbs. That's about a 10 pound gain since 2 months ago. Woo.

and eww, it's 4:20PM my grandparents will be here in~40 minutes and I just now started cleaning my room..and havent' even touched my bathroom. I'm ssccreeweedddd.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 18, 2005, 03:15 PM
6'4, 180lbs. That's about a 10 pound gain since 2 months ago. Woo.

and eww, it's 4:20PM my grandparents will be here in~40 minutes and I just now started cleaning my room..and havent' even touched my bathroom. I'm ssccreeweedddd.
You gonna go get high?
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

They went to dinner. They aren't here, it's like 6:45.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 18, 2005, 05:41 PM

They went to dinner. They aren't here, it's like 6:45.
Oh, cool.  So you gettng high now then?...since you missed it @ 420

Just got back from cutting down Christmas tree.  I drove, my mom was flipping when we got to snowy rock/dirt/gravel roads :( wouldn't let me drive anymore
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

I want to do that with my family, it just seems so cool - cutting your own Christmas tree.

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Woo, just got my grandpa the Team Discovery 2005 racing jersey. Finally, I'll be like the only person with a gift for him, that and a Lance Armstrong book. My parents have been complaining so much that they can't get stuff for my grandparents because whenever they want anything they
just go out and buy it. Oh well!

Picture 1
Picture 2

My grandparents were telling me some stories about their trip to Australia. Before they went my grandmother was working on cycling arrangements for my grandfather (like getting a bike and finding a group to ride with.) As it turns out, the guy she had been talking to via email was the national cycling champion from Ireland, who's wife is also pro, and they moved to Australia and opened a bike shop (Link). My grandfather got to ride one of the shops $9,000 bikes - and the guy ended up not even making him pay. Needless to say, my grandpa was overly excited getting to ride with this guy and a few others in the group. The people were from all over too, AU, New Zealand, South Africa, and some other places. He took the jersey I gave him last Christmas too!

He's the one in Yellow:

QwertyMonster

CrAz3D

kg?
hmm, wonder what that is in lbs's

ANYWAYS, ordered rear add-a-leafs for my truck just now ($115).
The front coil over lift should be shipped tomorrow by someone on my f150online forums ($330).

I think I'll go by Big-O tire today & buy tires (so I can make sure I get the free phone too!)...time to call Discount Tie first & get their lowest quote on some tires ;)
(ré-bun-dance)

|