• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Hm, so today I found out that next year they're adding an extra class onto our schedule - giving us eight! If I get out of the IB program (which I plan to do) I'll have four free bells that I need to fill. I'm thinking Latin, and various AP courses - or maybe retaking some classes I didn't do so well in. (And, maybe if I can get a study hall 7th and 8th bell I'll be able to leave school 85 minutes early!)

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 06, 2005, 05:35 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on April 06, 2005, 04:21 PM
wtf, how does he have a job there though? :(

...it went out of business here though.
Missed the HERE, oops, my bad
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

My laptop's harddrive started making horrible noises today.  Then it wouldn't boot.  I wasn't terribly worried, because my code is all that's important, and that's on my CVS server; plus, since my bot is opensource, people have copies of my code :)

Now it booted, though, so I copied my everything off it (/home/iago), so I'm confident that I won't lose anything if I have to send it back for warranty! :D
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

QwertyMonster

My computer use to "BEEEEEEEEP" really loud. And then would restart itself. I told my big brother and he took it apart and said, "U've blown the chip, look its al blue and melted!". I was like, ****, **** all my coding. But luckily my brother had another one spare so i was ok. I still havent saved my coding anywhere important, perhaps i should :P

Master_Nabo

Quote from: QwertyMonster on April 07, 2005, 05:22 AM
My computer use to "BEEEEEEEEP" really loud. And then would restart itself. I told my big brother and he took it apart and said, "U've blown the chip, look its al blue and melted!". I was like, ****, **** all my coding. But luckily my brother had another one spare so i was ok. I still havent saved my coding anywhere important, perhaps i should :P

How did you manage to melt the chip?

QwertyMonster

I left my pc on for too long, and it was a very hot day, and it overheated :-\

iago

Most computers automatically turn off when they overheat.  Sucks that it didn't :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

QwertyMonster

It reset itself, not tuned off :'(

CrAz3D

by resetting you mean melted?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

My cpu turns itself when it overheats. I accidently unplugged the main cpu fan one time. :(
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

SNiFFeR

Quote from: Blaze on April 07, 2005, 01:45 PM
My cpu turns itself when it overheats. I accidently unplugged the main cpu fan one time. :(

Me too. It shortens the CPU life by like 2 years. lol.

Falcon[anti-yL]

This week seemed like forever, thank god tomorrow is a half day.

Blaze

This week seems to go by quickly for me. I have a half day at school both today and tomorrow. :)
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

Why do you have half days? We get half days the third THURSDAY of every month, but that stops after 1st semester ends. We never get multiple half days except during finals and midterms.

I don't have school today, it's a teacher records day.

SNiFFeR

|