• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Thing [vL]

I started remodeling one of my bathrooms this weekend.  What started out as simply painting the walls and putting in a new faucet has turned into me completely ripping everything out, including the toilet and replacing it all.  Today is sink day.  This is really cutting into my WoW time. 

./edit  I missed my afternoon nap too.  :(

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Thing [vL]

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 10, 2005, 02:39 PM
Thing2?

Notice the post count of Thing1.  Besides, Thing 1 and Thing 2 are two of my favorite chracters.

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

See also: Dr. Suess.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Mitosis

I have Rugby practice all next week from 3-5...ZzzZZzZ.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Bet you're gonna be sore hunh?

Mitosis

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on April 10, 2005, 10:39 PM
Bet you're gonna be sore hunh?

Lol, not really, just tired. But it really sucks because on Thursday when we have our game we have a practice too, just before.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I can't imagine playing football with no pads lol

Mitosis

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on April 11, 2005, 01:10 PM
I can't imagine playing football with no pads lol

Lol, the tackling is a bit different. We were doing rucking drills today with no bags since we're outside :) Tons of grass stains on my legs! Some kids are stupid, I run out and let the defender tackle me, and I hold the ball out. My idiot teammates in the diamond formation just sit there and don't ruck over me and my attacker...hate to see this happen in a game.

Meh

I used to play full back for our local team. I got so sick of taking kicks in the face and being stamped on that I quit. Everyone else used to go off crying if they got stamped on and I used to play on with out saying nethign and I got no recognition so I quit.

Mitosis

My position is the Luck, I'm behind the 2 props and hooker.

By any chance, last month in March, Meh, did you hear of the Rugby Tour for highschools? My school was there, the USS Tigers, we didn't win any games but Wales won!

shout

I've never had any interest in rugby, but where the hell do they get these names for things? Rucking? Hooker? Luck? ???

Mitosis

Quote from: Shout on April 12, 2005, 08:00 PM
I've never had any interest in rugby, but where the hell do they get these names for things? Rucking? Hooker? Luck? ???

Rucking is when you got 4 guys, in diamond position. Guy with ball runs at defender, when tackled his back is facing oposing side and ball out towards his team. 2 guys link shoulders and run through, last guy takes ball and so on.

Hooker is the guy in the middle of scrums, there are two props, each on one side lifting the hooker up. They push the oposing team, I'm behind our hooker and two props, pushing them ahead, and there is a guy behind me.

Falcon[anti-yL]

So how many people are on the field at a time?

|