• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

lockdown-IX86-XX.mpq Update - argument component

Started by BreW, October 31, 2006, 06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

BaDaSs

I don't mind moving on, and yes I understand the circumstances very well, and it was a battle.net representative. I'm not sure why there were so many typos or even why the name was on #3. It was, however, a real rep and it was on an official battle.net server. Sorry for prolonging this.
Network One
Aegis - http://opn1.net/Aegis

LordNevar

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

UserLoser

Quote from: LordNevar on November 03, 2006, 12:56 PM
Battle.net names are Name.Support@blizzard.

Watch it there...just because you guys have not ever seen a sysop or special guest does not mean this person is non existant.  From my past experiences, sysops have been around on multiple instances of their name (i.e. I've seen sysop that was a #3 also IIRC back in former WoW chat channel).  The .Support@Blizzard is just for technical support employees.

Mystical

Yeah, I've seen NoSpam#3 SysOp#3 nothing new, but a name like that, I dunno, but blizzard watching these forums, laugh! they don't get paid to watch forums they have nothing to do with nor probley care about basicly there just doing there job, going on with there day and dealing with what they see or hear from techical support and there own forum support, its not like there attentionally going out to search forums to find somthing to do.

UserLoser

Quote from: Mystical on November 03, 2006, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I've seen NoSpam#3 SysOp#3 nothing new, but a name like that, I dunno, but blizzard watching these forums, laugh! they don't get paid to watch forums they have nothing to do with nor probley care about basicly there just doing there job, going on with there day and dealing with what they see or hear from techical support and there own forum support, its not like there attentionally going out to search forums to find somthing to do.

Hmm, are you sure? :P  IIRC, they used to roam around BlizzHackers.com and watch what people did about D2 things and make changes server side... until Blizzard finally decided to send a takedown request

l)ragon

Quote from: Mystical on November 03, 2006, 04:48 PM
As UL said they do roam some webpages mostly relateing to hacks and the likes, one of them used to actually post on bh.com regularly.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

dope

LOL you guys don't know brew, hes a moron. Don't respond to him or he will just keep coming back and back.
Ignoring him is the only option, unless you enjoy arguing with him...because he will NEVER stop.

Hey brew you little dipshit stfu and leave these people alone they hate you, there is no need to piss them off and give yourself a lower self image.

slit your wrists.
understand?

Much Love
Dope

BreW

Alex it's kids like you who make vl look stupid

Mystical

vL is vL this is battle.net Bot Development most of us arn't here or have anything to do with the vL clan.

dope

Actually it makes a lot of sense.

Luke without yoda would be useless...  Much like you :P   get it now?

rabbit

BreW, you still don't seem to realize you're a complete moron, so I'm going to say it plainly.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

topaz

Quote from: BreW on November 03, 2006, 09:23 PM
it's the only thing we've got atm

You're not part of any we. You're just a you, and by that I mean useless idiot who contributes nothing to any of the topics said idiot posts in.
RLY...?

Mystical

Uhm... alot of these post need to be trashed so we can read what needs to be read cleanly. =)

|