lockdown-IX86-XX.mpq Update - argument component

Started by BreW, October 31, 2006, 06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Ringo

Quote from: BreW on November 02, 2006, 08:20 PM
i'm acually attempting to be intelligent though
just ask ringo, that's a huge step for me
brew, stop trying to make out i am your friend, you have been in my auto ban lists for months, hell i even add'ed anti brew checks in my ops.. gtfo

BreW

That last post definately helped us get closer to fixing bots.
and no, I don't want to be your friend. I'm just saying you know how much of an idiot I am...

Ringo

Quote from: BreW on November 02, 2006, 08:58 PM
That last post definately helped us get closer to fixing bots.
This is a bot dev forum, not a bot support forum and your making this topic hard to read through.

Quote from: BreW on November 02, 2006, 08:58 PM
and no, I don't want to be your friend. I'm just saying you know how much of an idiot I am...
I dont think anyone needs to be told, everyone is well aware.  ::)
Please just stop posting untill you have some factual infomation.

replaced

This is not good, lol.  Blizz is clearly trying to restrict all 3rd party clients from connecting to bnet. 
This isn't about stopping warrers, when was the last time u seen a big load?
I think the function should be given out, not everyone wants to use stealthbot.  Some need winbots / account creators etc...
If blizzard wanted to they could release there own chatbot or not change the checkrevision, but no, they clearly want not even a chatbot to connect to bnet.

Explicit

Quote from: replaced on November 02, 2006, 10:03 PM
This is not good, lol. Blizz is clearly trying to restrict all 3rd party clients from connecting to bnet.
I think the function should be given out, not everyone wants to use stealthbot. Some need winbots / account creators etc...
If blizzard wanted to they could release there own chatbot or not change the checkrevision, but no, they clearly want not even a chatbot to connect to bnet.

No.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

topaz

Quote from: replaced on November 02, 2006, 10:03 PM
This is not good, lol.  Blizz is clearly trying to restrict all 3rd party clients from connecting to bnet. 
I think the function should be given out, not everyone wants to use stealthbot.  Some need winbots / account creators etc...

You're like BreW but even dumber.

Quote from: BreW on November 02, 2006, 08:44 PM
topaz, what is your problem with me? i find all your posts useless too.

Because all you've done is repeat after people or make up shit based on what people have already said. Every time you post, you make it more difficult to read the topic with your threadcrapping.

Look, just take the hint. At least ten people who frequent Botdev think you're annoying, ignorant, and/or retarded. Delete all your posts and then delete your account.

I know that I'm not liked by many people here either, but I'm not stupid.

http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3095;sa=deleteAccount
RLY...?

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

rabbit

Wow.  A nobody posts what could easily be a fake log from a bot nobody has ever heard of with absolutely no information at all.  I KNOW HOW TO DO IT NOW!!!
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Mystical

Hero

I've been looking for starcraft for mac for about a month now, anyone have it?

Ersan

The mac and pc versions are on the same disc.

BaDaSs

Quote from: heRo on November 03, 2006, 11:09 AM
I've been looking for starcraft for mac for about a month now, anyone have it?
Yes.

Quote from: Ersan on November 03, 2006, 08:24 AM
You can logon using PMAC, in case anyone doesn't know...  This is the 'super secret solution' everyone is going on about.  This is also how SBFix.exe works.  You need mac hashes though, good luck finding them.

Whether they're going to patch pmac or not, I have no idea.  I don't think they're having big problems with cheaters on mac.
Why not just boost the chances of it getting patched by posting it on vL forums? thanks! I wouldn't be suprised to find that they are constantly watching any threads posted about this... but whatever
Network One
Aegis - http://opn1.net/Aegis

Ersan

Because, despite your idiotic and misdirected self-importance, blizzard doesn't really care about chat bots or flood bots or spam bots... They are concerned about the ability to play their games fairly, that is the sole purpose of this update.

This is apparently not a community supporting battle.net bot development (as the name suggests) but a place to boast about how you've figured out something that nobody else has?  Get a grip.

BaDaSs

You do make a valid point, but I was under the impression that the update was for both bots and hacks. It was meant to stop any 3rd party applications from being on their servers.

Also, I find your comments a bit uncalled for as I never made any hostile judgments towards you nor did I intend on getting a negative response. I simply stated the fact that Blizzard is watching this thread. I know this because after rob made his statement, he instantly had blizzard reps in his channel waiting for someone to screw up, first of all being Savior whom got his account banned for using the bot...  I was not boasting about anything either, I posted those previous threads to display that we had the connection because for some reason people thought it was fake. I'm not stating that our fix is the best logical way to do it, but it works for now and it would have been nice if we didn't post about it, and that was my rebuttal.
Network One
Aegis - http://opn1.net/Aegis

Ersan

[3:03:33 AM] <From aspiering#3@Blizzard> you should make sure the man is not watch when you annouce what you are going to do

So apparently battle.net reps use multiple accounts, can't spell "aspiring" or "announce", call themselves "the man", and say things like "is not watch"

Do I really have to point this out?  Can we please move on?

|