lockdown-IX86-XX.mpq Update - argument component

Started by BreW, October 31, 2006, 06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

BreW

Quote from: topaz on November 02, 2006, 05:54 PM
Quote from: BreW on November 02, 2006, 05:49 PM
Something productive!
As for Savior, I believe his and robs bullshit should be moved to the arguement topic split....

You're an idiot - he probably has figured it out, its much the same as it was before. This time, you just have to have SC open for the dll to check its memory.

Topaz, he came into clan cell before, and I asked him a few questions about how he got it... I don't want to waste time posting logs, but if you really want them just ask :P
I made him look like a complete idiot. -.-
Trust me, he's just using the new sbfix.

Did any of you notice how all of the Clan Krew related people are claiming that Savior's "fix" is real? Why doesn't he release a screenshot of his bot? Or how about sharing how he "fixed" it with us? How about even releasing this bot to the public.

Ersan

Can you morons please shut the fuck about that crap, this thread is about reversing the new changes.

Yes, you can download the mpq from bnftp and extract the dll and run the function, but this requires starcraft to be running for you to connect your bot and is not good enough.

topaz

Quote from: BreW on November 02, 2006, 07:16 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you just spoof the memory hash ? It is just a value in a packet after all..

Lmao
RLY...?

Ersan

No.

BreW

can we get back on the subject now,

I think that the new checkreivison only asks for a memory hash, to verify the correct verison of starcraft, and a value such as that might be the same for everybody... kind of like the client token, it's just the gettickcount() value + 7000.

Ersan

Then what is the seed value (old ValueString) for?

What is the hashing method?

Is there any proof of any of this or are you just making up crap, post packet logs.

BreW

topaz

Quote from: Ersan on November 02, 2006, 07:38 PM
Then what is the seed value (old ValueString) for?

What is the hashing method?

Is there any proof of any of this or are you just making up crap, post packet logs.

He's just repeating after what Myndfyre said earlier, what a tool...
RLY...?

Rob

I think brew has unresolved issues...Cant accept the fact that his bot no longer works.  As far as my fix, its valid and works, and no it does not require starcraft to be open.  It happens that savior has also determined a similar method.

I respect saviors decision to keep this private.  I cant say that the rest of the community would do the same.
Rob@USEast

BreW

brilliant!!!!!!! we need more smart ppl like warz

rob: plz go jump off a cliff, then come back and post... ty
trust me, that savior kid can't code if his life depended on it.... i asked him if he used a hook on starcraft, and he got really confused. i asked him what a window hook is, and he said "a function that returns the value of a hook on the active window"

Ersan

rob, you are not brilliant... (not i removed the 'solution' he's using out of disgust for floodbots)

And 'Savior' was logging onto a pvpgn server, thus the retarded @blizzard name.

warz I feel you.  Can you please IM me so we can work this out?

Yegg

Somehow I think that rob has a "cheap" solution to the problem, although I could be wrong, and I think that Brew should stop posting because I really don't see the relevance in his posts.

I'd like to learn something from this post. I enjoy reading these kinds of threads to see the work people are putting into this to solve new issues as they come about. I don't enjoy seeing useless and idiotic posts in between every intelligent post.

topaz

No, what's immature are these, and the rest of your 66 posts that happen to all be USELESS.
RLY...?

Yegg

Quote from: BreW on November 02, 2006, 08:20 PM
i'm acually attempting to be intelligent though
just ask ringo, that's a huge step for me

Maybe you are trying to act intelligent, but I'm not very convinced. Anyways, I'm going to stop making posts like this, I'd like to not fill up this thread any further with useless posts.

|