• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Superman is supergay

Started by Invert, June 27, 2006, 10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Superman's slogan thing is to fight for/defend "truth, justice, and the american way"

Also, I think you forgot the midol this mornin
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

disco

Doomsday COULD and DID kill Superman.
Say it with me:

Rule

Quote from: warz on July 06, 2006, 10:04 PM
No, I think you've got Superman's motto confused with the guys motto from Tommy Boy. And what the fuck, I thought I told your dumb ass that there weren't any homosexual subtle hints at all in the movie. Wherever this fucking idiotic rumor was started, it's fucking dumb. Whether it was Invert, or some faggot on x86's forums, I don't know, but until you've seen the movie I will not respect anyones opinion. This movie was fucking good, and I don't usually rant about movies. It wasn't boring - hismajesty and his girlfriend are just emo faggots and would rather watch a movie about crying, makeup and cutting yourself like The Devil Wears Prada, as well as the bitches that walked out of their theater. What the fuck. Superman could kill all of you. Batman, Spiderman even the mother fucking Wolfman would get killed by Superman, god damned. Fucking fuck. I hate all of you except Rule, because he isn't hating on the movie.

And that picture at the top of this thread is fucking dumb. He's got a god damned speedo on, not a fucking wonder bra. Fuck. Why don't one of you queer 9 year olds go put a speedo on, you'll probably feel pretty confortable considering you all probably still wear those show toons fucking whitey tighties.

LOL.  QFT.  Best post of the year.

rabbit

Technically, Lex Luther also killed Superman.

Anyway, it was alright.  I'm not a big fan of Superman in the first place, so I'm probably biased.

I didn't notice any homosexual references at all.  I think people are just projecting.

And as for the "& the American Way" thing, that was around because Superman was created by American Jews during the Nazi era, and the slogan stuck throughout the Cold War.  But let's not forget about Red Superman (an alternate story where he lands in the USSR and is named Stalin).  So it's not always been "& the American Way", that was just propaganda.

Anyway, the best superhero is The Flash, just because he turns into speed and is immortal now.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Invert

OMG OMG OMG!!! warz!!!

Superman is a homo, a non-American and a COMMUNIST!!!

Invert

WARZ!!! If you support Superman you support this:

l2k-Shadow

That was a really unadequate response to his post..
That's like a person making an essay full of valid points on why they do not support president bush and then you come and say "you're wrong, you support communism" and post some dumbass comic picture.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Mitosis

Quote from: warz on July 06, 2006, 10:04 PM
It wasn't boring - hismajesty and his girlfriend are just emo faggots and would rather watch a movie about crying, makeup and cutting yourself like The Devil Wears Prada, as well as the bitches that walked out of their theater. What the fuck.

Dude I so <3 you Ryan, but, Spider-Man is my fav super hero :)

Networks

I thought the movie was okay, definitely nothing special. They certainly could have done much better. It was as cliche as it could get but I suppose a similar response would be: What do you expect, it's a Superman movie? Movies that surprise, shock, or make me say "wow that was pretty cool" are the movies I find as great movies. Superman was simply too much talk and rescuing rather than what I probably wanted which was him beating the shit out of something nearly as powerful as him. It's supposed to be an action movie with some tragedy I suppose. We all know he can fly and lift heavy stuff up and use X-ray vision, that's all the movie showed, it simply could've been better.

It's not one of those movies you rent, it's one of those movies you see on T.V. or download.

I don't think Superman is gay, at least not in this film, that guy wanted Lois Lane in the entire movie, the man was horny.

disco

Quote from: Networks on July 08, 2006, 01:34 PM
I don't think Superman is gay, at least not in this film, that guy wanted Lois Lane in the entire movie, the man was horny.
Not to mention that (SPOILERRR LOL) he got busy with Lois and had an illegitimate love child.
Say it with me:

topaz

Quote from: Disco on July 08, 2006, 04:43 PM
Quote from: Networks on July 08, 2006, 01:34 PM
Not to mention that (SPOILERRR LOL) he got busy with Lois and had an illegitimate love child.

O RLY?
RLY...?

Invert

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on July 08, 2006, 12:23 AM
That was a really unadequate response to his post..
That's like a person making an essay full of valid points on why they do not support president bush and then you come and say "you're wrong, you support communism" and post some dumbass comic picture.

This is called the Fun Forum™. Get the fuck out.

rabbit

I should have just been called Superman II.5 -.-
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

UserLoser

This thread is supergay.

Spilled

|