• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Superman is supergay

Started by Invert, June 27, 2006, 10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invert

What can you expect from someone that wears little red tight underwear on the outside of his spandex pants?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,201060,00.html

disco

C'mon Lex, thith ithn't funny anymore!
Say it with me:

Hero

Joe[x86]

Normally there would be a bulge?
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

CrAz3D

I've heard he has gay qualities in the movie too.

A gay P.C. superman, wow, superman officially sucks.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

warz

You're all fucking retarded. You've 'heard' he has gay qualities in the movie? Go fucking see the movie - it's the best of any of the super hero ones released in the past few years. No, he doesn't act gay in the movie either. I don't know if you've noticed, but most of these DC / Marvel super heroes display traits of a tragic love story. They all are in love with some girl, but cannot let them know about it. Idiots, fuck.

Warrior

Quote from: warz on July 04, 2006, 02:47 PM
You're all fucking retarded. You've 'heard' he has gay qualities in the movie? Go fucking see the movie - it's the best of any of the super hero ones released in the past few years. No, he doesn't act gay in the movie either. I don't know if you've noticed, but most of these DC / Marvel super heroes display traits of a tragic love story. They all are in love with some girl, but cannot let them know about it. Idiots, fuck.

I bet you like superman. Yes you and him, his gay traits, and his bulge.

j/k :o
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Rule

What's this crap about him/the-movie being so politically correct?  Can someone be more specific?  This  sounds like irrational bitterness/indignance over something really stupid....

disco

Quote from: Rule on July 05, 2006, 10:43 PM
What's this crap about him/the-movie being so politically correct?  Can someone be more specific?  This  sounds like irrational bitterness/indignance over something really stupid....
Now he only stands for only truth and justice.  NOT truth, justice, and the American way!
Say it with me:

CrAz3D

Quote from: Disco on July 06, 2006, 12:43 AM
Quote from: Rule on July 05, 2006, 10:43 PM
Now he only stands for only truth and justice.  NOT truth, justice, and the American way!
;) yup

I dont know, between the political correctness, the subtle homosexual tendencies, and the over all quality of the movie itself  I hear about....I dont really want to see it.  I will maybe rent it/download it/see it @ our $2 theater or something similar....$7 isnt a good investment from what I hear

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 05, 2006, 02:51 PM
This movie was so incredibly boring. A guy a few seats down from me and my girlfriend walked out, and we considered it.

I hate to say it, but The Devil Wears Prada was more interesting/entertaining.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Rule

I still don't get the pc reference....

Since when did superman stand for "the American way", in what way did he do this, and how has that changed, if he ever did stand for the american way in the first place?  More importantly, why should that affect whether you like a film or not at all?

Homosexual tendencies?  What?  I really doubt that they would intentionally suggest that superman "could be" gay, considering his love interest...

CrAz3D

Quote from: Rule on July 06, 2006, 03:01 PM
I still don't get the pc reference....

Since when did superman stand for "the American way", in what way did he do this, and how has that changed, if he ever did stand for the american way in the first place?  More importantly, why should that affect whether you like a film or not at all?
....uhm, always?
His slogan was included it, it was removed for the movie inorder to make other audiences want to see it.

(ré-bun-dance)

warz

No, I think you've got Superman's motto confused with the guys motto from Tommy Boy. And what the fuck, I thought I told your dumb ass that there weren't any homosexual subtle hints at all in the movie. Wherever this fucking idiotic rumor was started, it's fucking dumb. Whether it was Invert, or some faggot on x86's forums, I don't know, but until you've seen the movie I will not respect anyones opinion. This movie was fucking good, and I don't usually rant about movies. It wasn't boring - hismajesty and his girlfriend are just emo faggots and would rather watch a movie about crying, makeup and cutting yourself like The Devil Wears Prada, as well as the bitches that walked out of their theater. What the fuck. Superman could kill all of you. Batman, Spiderman even the mother fucking Wolfman would get killed by Superman, god damned. Fucking fuck. I hate all of you except Rule, because he isn't hating on the movie.

And that picture at the top of this thread is fucking dumb. He's got a god damned speedo on, not a fucking wonder bra. Fuck. Why don't one of you queer 9 year olds go put a speedo on, you'll probably feel pretty confortable considering you all probably still wear those show toons fucking whitey tighties.