• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Starcraft Keys

Started by Guest, February 16, 2003, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Joe[x86]

Hey guys, instead of discussing in which way it would be best for this topic to die, lets turn this around and actually get something acomplished. Please.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

rabbit

It wasn't accomplishing much in the first place, so why not trash it completely and start over with some useful information?
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Yegg

How about this. Everyone delete their posts that they made after Kp said what he said. And I'll delete mine tomorrow so that everyone has enough time to read this. We are trying to stop this topic from growing, why do you guys insist on trolling it alive?

Kp

Quote from: Yegg on February 11, 2006, 06:55 PM
How about this. Everyone delete their posts that they made after Kp said what he said. And I'll delete mine tomorrow so that everyone has enough time to read this. We are trying to stop this topic from growing, why do you guys insist on trolling it alive?

What would that accomplish?  I stepped in because the thread was becoming a mess, not to cause people to start arbitrarily deleting posts.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Mystical

Quote from: MysT_DooM on February 11, 2006, 10:01 AM
Nah mystical the only thing taken from here was the knowledge of the keys starting with 0,1,2,3,4,7 only. All my other help came from a another individual :P hmm his names rhymes with dingo ;)

Also concerning flood mystical if u want to see one just msg Nes or watever names his on, his flood is pretty good.

That's where its wrong,  I have Keys that start with 6-8 and 9 also, the others i believe LordNevar said about it was like certain keys in differnt lines only go up to a certain high number which is also incorrect!

Ringo

Quote from: Kp on February 11, 2006, 08:06 PM

What would that accomplish?  I stepped in because the thread was becoming a mess, not to cause people to start arbitrarily deleting posts.
I hope you dont think that i made a bad move by deleteing my posts?  ;)
I think i made a very bad move by posting them in the 1st place, for reassions pointed out at the start of the topic, one being your self :)
And i didnt delete my posts because of what you said, i did it for a number of reassions, 1 being because this topic is becoming an infestation of battle.net, and blizzard banning loads of keys puts it in a perfect time to remove my contribution towards it.
We could all make a fuss about it, but the only people it effects is the no nothings who would sell there family for as many unmuted keys, so they can mess it up for everyone else.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Ringo on February 11, 2006, 11:20 PM

I hope you dont think that i made a bad move by deleteing my posts?  ;)
I think i made a very bad move by posting them in the 1st place, for reassions pointed out at the start of the topic, one being your self :)
And i didnt delete my posts because of what you said, i did it for a number of reassions, 1 being because this topic is becoming an infestation of battle.net, and blizzard banning loads of keys puts it in a perfect time to remove my contribution towards it.
We could all make a fuss about it, but the only people it effects is the no nothings who would sell there family for as many unmuted keys, so they can mess it up for everyone else.

your posts were good in the fact that they helped research, unfortunately instead of research being done 2 things happened:

1) Nubs came on here and started raping keys.

2) People made useless off-topic posts and started arguing with each other.

Although we have come to the conclusion that 1:1000 valid:invalid ratio is the best we can come down to thus far, (which is really where we started), i'm sure it helped some of us (myself included) understand the whole deal with cd-keys a little more.

Now I guess it's up to you to make some progress on Private = F(Product, Public) since you have the most resources.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Yegg

The majority of the posts were useless. Yes, there were some very informative and useful posts that should be kept. However, keeping this topic alive with *useless posts* shouldn't be happening. And it still is.

Arta

This entire thread has almost completely missed the point -- which I described, numerous times, to no effect -- and represents an almost total waste of time.

I gave up on it long ago.

rabbit

Then please, by all means, lock it.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Joe[x86]

Welcome to vL forums. When we have something nice started, someone, or a group of people, will ALWAYS ruin it. -.-
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

shadypalm88

Quote from: Joe on February 13, 2006, 12:12 AM
Welcome to vL forums. When we have something nice started, someone, or a group of people, will ALWAYS ruin it. -.-

Really, Joe?  Is this (partially):

• Because of what you post
  • In spite of what you post
  • Or have you never posted in a thread where "something nice [was] started"
Please consider your role in a community before making a comment that is critical of the community as a whole.

Ringo

Quote from: Joe on November 21, 2005, 06:11 PM
Anyhow, seeing as how many people believe that theres a pattern in valid StarCraft keys, I decoded over 1000 from a public list of valid keys.
heh
Quote from: Joe on February 13, 2006, 12:12 AM
There would have been nothing to ruin if i never released 1267 free keys to the public domain, so that you later could stuble across and "start somthing nice" from ;)
I wasnt going to say anything, but eh

MysT_DooM

Quote from: MyStiCaL on February 11, 2006, 08:34 PM
That's where its wrong,  I have Keys that start with 6-8 and 9 also, the others i believe LordNevar said about it was like certain keys in differnt lines only go up to a certain high number which is also incorrect!

I've looked into this and couldnt find any *Valid* key that starts with a 6 8 or a 9.  I 'm starting to think your lieing.
Please Prove me wrong. Show me one, just one valid key which starts with either 6 8 or 9.

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Mystical

I'll look for my keys today, and post a few.. doesn't mean they have to be working but atleast valid.

Also, This topic has so many useless post its hard to re-read everything everyone said including a few people decided to delete there 'could be' useful post, but i was wondering...

Keys are generated from blizzard of course.
Keys are active before you even buy the game and install right?

|