• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Starcraft Keys

Started by Guest, February 16, 2003, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

rabbit

I'm sure you'll find a relation with a large enough data set and a few years with number theory.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

LordNevar

Quote from: Ringo on February 09, 2006, 07:32 PM
Is this a temp thing? (or just me?)
Product 2 SC CDkeys got disabled from JSTR today.
This morning work, tonight not work -.-
I kinda hope same happens to SC, even tho i have mb's of product 2 keys :)

It wouldn't surprise me with all the bannings that have been going on over the last year or so. I wouldn't be surprised if they recirculated all those keys again.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

PaiD

I have now removed the Key Machine from the forums on Bnetweb.com due to it being dangerous to the Battle.Net Community.

Skywing

Unfortunately, that does not undo damage already done.

Perhaps in the future, you will consider using more discretion in such matters.

PaiD

Skywing: Are you talking to me? (Not tring to be smart) If so, I wasnt aware that I did anything wrong=/

Yegg

Quote from: Savior on February 10, 2006, 01:55 PM
Skywing: Are you talking to me? (Not tring to be smart) If so, I wasnt aware that I did anything wrong=/

IIRC, the public developement of Battle.net applications is illegal. Actually, any developement. However no one will know about your private applications.

Lenny

Methinks the program which was mentioned somewhere in the last page did not really affect anything...1/840 isn't much of an improvement from 1/1000.  And if it works an estimated 90% of the time, is it even a filter?

Example:
If there's an unknown number from 1-10, I don't think it's logical to say 'if I eliminate one of the possible numbers, there's a 90% chance that the number I eliminated isn't the unknown number'

But I must say there were a few interesting posts which may have been a bit more useful had there not been some quick moderation (or editing by the original poster). 

But that's why it's smart to have logs of these things :)
The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

PaiD

I am not the person who posted that. I am not Myst_Doom (Thieves on Bnetweb). I am an Admin there and deleted the posts.

Lenny

I'm not sure if you were speaking to Skywing or yours truly.  But I was referring to this forum  ;D
The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

UserLoser

Quote from: UserLoser. on November 29, 2005, 09:20 PM
This whole idea is very bad.  This shouldn't be on a public forum like this...especially when it's populated by nothing but Battle.netters.....just letting you know ahead of time.

dx

And once again, UserLoser smites down the lamers!

Quote from: MysT_DooM on February 10, 2006, 03:01 PM
hmm   guess i shud just keep the things
I make to myself  :-\ 

That would be sufficent enough, however, I can't comprehend how someone with such impeccable grammar such as yourself can write any functional program?

MysT_DooM

With magic fairy dust from the far lands of Narnia.

anyway wat dos ones typin on the internet haveing anything to so with thiere coding...  Theres specific styles of wrting at certains times,  i have a certain style for when on the internet, have another when writing a formal paper, and another when coding :P

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

dx

* dx blinks

If you have hard time spelling your words correctly I have a feeling it would rub off on other things (coding)

Joe[x86]

Wow, this topic pretty much croaked..
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Yegg on February 10, 2006, 04:46 PM
Quote from: Joe on February 10, 2006, 04:38 PM
Wow, this topic pretty much croaked..

Wow, I think I'll make an unimportant post to inform you that you have more unnecessary posts than everyone on these forums combined per day.

That's a good comeback, but yeah this topic has gone to crap... and the public release of a key generator just makes me want to make one out of spite and release it open source.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

|