• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Starcraft Keys

Started by Guest, February 16, 2003, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Ringo on February 10, 2006, 08:20 PM
Quote from: Skywing on February 10, 2006, 01:05 PM
Unfortunately, that does not undo damage already done.

Perhaps in the future, you will consider using more discretion in such matters.
Well, a few cdkeys iv used for my mod bots have been muted after my channel was loaded, and iv been told alot of people lost alot of cdkeys when loading, so blizzard are only now becoming aware of the problem.
I think some people have flooded blizz tech and droped some reps as well, so that might have somthing to do with it.
To many people are downloading open source bots and modifying them inorder to find cdkeys, some more successful than others, i mean just check my sig for a ne_sucks example -.-

yeah your sig really makes a statement about the intelligence of people on battle.net

I love it when people are trying to act l33t and yet have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. lol
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: MysT_DooM on February 10, 2006, 10:41 PM
i say we bury this topic and send it to forum heaven :P

well we still haven't come closer to the issue that's on-topic, Private = F(Product, Public)
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

UserLoser

Well, a few cdkeys iv used for my mod bots have been muted after my channel was loaded, and iv been told alot of people lost alot of cdkeys when loading, so blizzard are only now becoming aware of the problem.
I think some people have flooded blizz tech and droped some reps as well, so that might have somthing to do with it.
To many people are downloading open source bots and modifying them inorder to find cdkeys, some more successful than others, i mean just check my sig for a ne_sucks example -.-

I don't think flooding a channel would drop one of Blizzard's clients ;)

Mystical

well, I've been in blizzard tech support during both a load and/or a flood, reps rule the floods easy along with loads.... I don't think it bothers them also there probley connected more advancedly then ourselfs..

which makes me wonder what kinda screen there looking at hmm.... ;)

rabbit

I do believe this should be either split or trashed..it's just...degenerated so far....
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Mystical

well jesus, I think that outta freeze up the flooder before a bot, or Specially a client, o.o

If you happened to see one or hear about this flood again, lemme know i'd like to see 'how it does what it does' always good just if so it so does happen to drop people, it can help me learn more about on how to protect against it. ;)

Go go new topic, Flood Protect 101, j/p

But actually in mine, i made it so if a certain amount of users tried to join at once, say 50+ within a certain time period, and the names are idenitical then don't even bother adding them indo the listview nor responding to joins, rejoins.

___

Well, we come to find SC Keys are a bit hard, I wonder what would happen when someone decides to start working on the d2/w2 Or Damn even the WAR3 thats what 25 characters.... sheeshz

___

On Topic.

MysT_DooM, as your cdkey creator or w/e you say your using parts as stated from here i think? some of the things people did post in here are wrong, such as there are keys that start with n-e number in the front, and end, I have about 45k Voided/Jailed/Banned keys, I've tried to use the help from what others posted here to see if the most easy explaination could be the right one, well infact not... besides generating a bunch of random keys through and around a hot spot thus coming up with still a whole lot of Invalid keys..

I think UserLoser is hiding something that he doesn't want to share. -_-

MysT_DooM

MysT_DooM, as your cdkey creator or w/e you say your using parts as stated from here i think? some of the things people did post in here are wrong, such as there are keys that start with n-e number in the front, and end, I have about 45k Voided/Jailed/Banned keys, I've tried to use the help from what others posted here to see if the most easy explaination could be the right one, well infact not... besides generating a bunch of random keys through and around a hot spot thus coming up with still a whole lot of Invalid keys..
Nah mystical the only thing taken from here was the knowledge of the keys starting with 0,1,2,3,4,7 only. All my other help came from a another individual :P hmm his names rhymes with dingo ;)

anywayz l2k-shadow is it a good idea to talk about the formula to get the private value. cuz then it would be definatly gg to sc.

Also concerning flood mystical if u want to see one just msg Nes or watever names his on, his flood is pretty good.

Also concerning D2, i've started it and its like woah..hex\numeric 0-9 A-F  it would take a shit long time to brute one public value

np6zdr7kbpfcnjje 06     9476D0     F48D117A

8 digit private value with hex/numeric :O  any1 calculate the possiblities i.e sc is 1/1000... Ringo u told me b4 but i forgot wat was it again

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Eric

Quote from: rabbit on February 11, 2006, 08:45 AM
I do believe this should be either split or trashed..it's just...degenerated so far....

Trashed—there's little in this thread that had not already been part of the public domain.

Eric

Quote from: UserLoser on February 11, 2006, 12:32 AM

I don't think flooding a channel would drop one of Blizzard's clients ;)

I've accomplished it before.

Kp

Quote from: Yegg on February 11, 2006, 09:04 AM
Quote from: rabbit on February 11, 2006, 08:45 AM

Or perhaps someone should just lock the thread. I think this is a good post for others to learn from, minus about 250 posts.

I considered that, but the thread's such a mess that it'll take a while to sort out.  If it doesn't improve shortly, I'll lock it and then begin pulling the pieces apart.  I'll unlock the worthy thread(s) when I'm done.  The lock is just to provide exclusive access so people don't go updating the thread while I'm working on it. :)

The forum members could do quite a lot toward keeping such threads on topic by ignoring attempts to take it off topic.  Any such attempt can be easily split/deleted, but when you start responding to trolls, it gets messy fast.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Ringo

Iv just deleted every post i made in this whole topic, so that should save you some time :P
My posts accounted for 3 pages of mumbojumbo, sry  :'(

Spht

Quote from: Ringo on February 11, 2006, 11:37 AM
Iv just deleted every post i made in this whole topic, so that should save you some time :P

Now, if only everyone else could do the same...

PaiD

Quote from: Ringo on February 11, 2006, 11:37 AM

Not true. Alot of your posts where good =/

Ringo

Quote from: Savior on February 11, 2006, 01:20 PM
Not true. Alot of your posts where good =/
Maybe, but the out come isnt :(
Its been total SC Key fest lately :P
On battle.net thats all i seem to ever here, from random people asking about it, to flood messages ordering i give them to the loader ;)
The only reall good out come has been the chance to make my ops bot indestructible.  ::)

rabbit

Well, at least there was some GENERAL benefit (as long as your ops bot happens to be public, that is).
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

|