• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Vice President Attacks Wrong Target

Started by Grok, February 12, 2006, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grok

This is just too easy.

Vice President Dick Cheney has attacked and wounded the wrong target, again.  No, not Iraq this time, but his friend and hunting buddy.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/12/cheney.ap/index.html

Note:  chill out, I'm making a joke.

Grok

If you're wanting to take me on, you are going to lose.  This is my ball.

Kp

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 12, 2006, 05:59 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 12, 2006, 10:22 PMOh my, cat got your tongue?...

Being just a tad impatient, aren't you?  It's customary to wait quite a bit longer before deciding someone's avoiding you.  Typically, you'd wait until they've posted in the target thread or one of similar location/topic and yet ignored you.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

hismajesty

He's barely injured. He didn't announce his location and he was walking by the Quail Cheney was shooting for, he was just grazed and a few punctured the skin. Not much worse than what you'd get in lacrosse. :)

DarkMinion

CrAz3D

I like how any & all of my posts in this thread have been deleted.  All but one had relevance (I'm not sure about that one) & then this one obviously.

Why am I being singled out here?
I posted relevant information.

Tell me who I need to talk to & I will.  Skywing?  Arta?  Grok?  Adron?
Just tell me & I'll get it done, I don't want to cause problems & I haven't thus far.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Stealth

To Grok: I believe your choice of the word "attack" to describe Cheney's accident is misleading. "Attack" conveys intent; intent to injure, intent to damage or destroy things. Clearly Cheney had no intention of shooting his friend.

I realize you're trying to parallel it to your opinion of our action in Iraq, but isn't it a bit of a stretch?
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Grok

Yup a big stretch!  But he's a political figure and does far more stretching than I could ever do, so I figure he's fair game(pun intended).

Now, as far as your intent to attack my choice of the word attack, yes it was purposeful, both my choice and his choice to attack.  He missed his intended target and attacked his friend.  But that's still an attack.

When we shoot at missile at a chemical factory and it hits an elementary school, that's still an attack.

CrAz3D

Why is it that the WhiteHouse is now having to defend how it handled this incident?...

since I'm not allowed to post news articles I'll just post a quote from the article I'd like to post.
QuoteWhite House defends handling of Cheney shooting
Spokesman: Priority was treating victim, not telling public
I agree, who cares if the public knows Cheney shot a dude, it wasn't purposely, people need to lighten up.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Mephisto

Quote from: Grok on February 13, 2006, 03:27 PM
at a chemical factory and it hits an elementary school, that's still an attack.

I lol'ed.

Stealth

Quote from: Grok on February 13, 2006, 03:27 PM
When we shoot at missile at a chemical factory and it hits an elementary school, that's still an attack.

True.. but it's also still a mistake.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Ishbar

Could there be something more to this? ...Or would that be too left winged of me?

CrAz3D

More to what?... Cheney shooting his friend?
How so?
(ré-bun-dance)

DarkMinion

It's not like the guy got half his face blown off, he got peppered by some buckshot...I've even had that happen to me and it's not really that bad, so long as they dig all the pellets out.

Invert

I'd rather shoot someone than to pretend that I invented the internet.