• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Vice President Attacks Wrong Target

Started by Grok, February 12, 2006, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

I agree with Invert regarding the Sheehan & VP posts, much bias has been displayed.

About Whittington, he had a minor heart attack because of some shot lodged in his heart.  I wonder what WOULD happen if he did indeed die in relation to the gunshot wounds.  Would Cheney be charged with involuntary manslaughter or some sort of negligence resulting in death?
That would be nuts.

I'm sure there are no hard feelings held by Whittington towards Cheney as they are both partially at fault for the incident.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Grok

Quote from: Invert on February 14, 2006, 04:10 PM
Quote from: Grok on February 14, 2006, 01:19 PM
Sorry to disagree, but humor has long been a part of politics, and I hope humor has a place in this political forum as well.  But I'll leave that up to the moderators.  If in their opinion there's nothing funny about politics, I will adhere to their forum policy.

This is probably no longer funny though, as the news is reporting some of the bird shot has given the guy a minor heart attack when it moved into his heart.  I hope he makes a full recovery.

Grok, please tell me again how the moderator (Arta) of this forum is not bias when you make a post making fun of our VP and I make a post making fun of Sheehan running for Senate but only my post gets deleted from here and moved to the Trash Can. Arta told me that this is not the place to make fun of people and that's why my post got deleted.

This is crap.

You need to take up personal issues with Arta and not with me.  It's not my forum.  The moderator can be as biased as he wants to be.

DarkMinion

Perhaps, but he shouldn't be allowed to hold double standards, especially against other members.

CrAz3D

ANYWAY, what happens to Cheney if this guy dies, hypothetically
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

topaz

Nothing happens to Cheney. He'll end up in court after his term is over, but executive power keeps him safe till then.
RLY...?

CrAz3D

Ok, theoretically if I shot a dude & such happened
(ré-bun-dance)

Invert

If you read how the accident happened it was Whittington's fault. Maybe the liberals will accuse Cheney of shooting a man w/o a permit...who knows what they will think of next.

Hostile

Nothing would happen even then. It was an accident, according to everyone (even the guy who was shot!). This whole thing is just being exaggerated by people. I recommend you hold the guy who was shot in good hopes/prayers and find something actually worth talking about.

How about the fact the government supposedly spent 1.6 billion dollars on advertising and promoting the political agendas to its own citizens. :|

PS: Sheehan sucks and is a disgrace to her son. There I said it :p
- Hostile is sexy.

DarkMinion

CrAz3D

I do hope Mr. Whittington is alright, I shall keep him in my thoughts.

Accident report was released.
Looks like Cheney was following a bird & shot at the bird when Whittington stepped into range.  That sucks.
Hope he does get well soon, though.   I'd love to be a powerful lawyer in Austin, TX just like that some day, whoo!
http://www.cnn.com/2006/images/02/14/CheneyAccidentReport.ap.pdf
(ré-bun-dance)

CrAz3D

HAHAHAHA
http://www.longmontfyi.com/Local-Story.asp?id=6219
The IRONY.

Dudes laughs at Cheney cause he accidentally shot his friend.
Take 2...dude's girlfriend shoots him accidentally.
Ah, I <3 irony.
(ré-bun-dance)