• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I didn't know Hitler killed 6million imaginary Jews

Started by CrAz3D, December 14, 2005, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Arta

Quote from: MyndFyre on December 14, 2005, 04:43 PM
Typical left-wing propaganda.  Mass murderers didn't actually commit murder; those people never really existed.  Hitler, Sadaam -- they're both angelic.

Gasp. How on earth is this "typical left-wing propaganda"? It couldn't possible be further from it.

CrAz3D

Israel is the holy land, that's where the Jews wanted to be as I hear it
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Joe[x86]

Let "Reverend Joe" let you all know why, IMO, Israel shouldn't be moved to the US (heh, that's a funny idea =p).

Israel is where it is, because thats where it was meant to be. Where was the first man created? Israel. (Or Judea, or Egypt, I don't know). But it wasn't the US, I win!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

topaz

RLY...?

CrAz3D

First sign of religion is Shandidar cave in Iraq, too
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

I thought the earliest people were in Africa?

Does the Bible, or some historically accurate text actually say where the holy land is? 

Forged

Quote from: MrRaza on December 14, 2005, 08:36 PM
I wonder what some of these guys are thinking when they do things like this. Idiots.

Probablly "Gee, I wonder what will get me on cnn"
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Invert

CrAz3D

First people, I believe, are found in Africa.  First civilizations are found in Iraq(ish).
(ré-bun-dance)

MrRaza

Quote from: Invert on December 15, 2005, 11:50 AM
iago sounds like the education in Canada is very poor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution_of_the_Jewish_Question

I live in Ontario, It's not the greatest. The teachers bitch and its incredibily expensive to go to school.

Username

The Holocaust was fake.  It was a conspiracy by the Jewish bankers who run the world to create a physical presence for the Jews.  Hitler's "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem" involved removing the Jews from Germany, not killing them.  There is absolutely no evidence that any sort of Holocaust actually occured on the scale that the Jews claim.  6 million dead?  I don't think so.  I don't recall seeing 6 million skeletons uncovered all stamped with "This jew killed by Nazis as part of the Holocaust."  I mean, when you really get down to it, there's not much support for any of the Jewish claims regarding what happened.

Adron

Quote from: Networks on December 14, 2005, 08:48 PM
Anyone know the logical reason why this happened? (providing there is one)
Just made me wonder, I can't remember why we cut a piece of palestine for the holocaust victims.

I think it was a combination of England owning some land down there, jews owning some land, Jerusalem being there, and a lack of foresight. With more foresight, the jews would have been given some land in the US to rebuild a holy city on. And much of the trouble we are seeing today would not have been.

I still think that moving all the jews elsewhere would be the best long-term solution, but it is not likely to happen. The only way I see that happening would be if Iran dropped some nukes on Israel and made the area impossible to live in for hundreds of years. Not the best solution perhaps.

Adron

Quote from: iago on December 14, 2005, 04:57 PM
Hmm, does anybody here personally know somebody who was killed in the holocaust?  Or, is somebody here directly related to somebody who was killed?

Is it absolutely impossible that the holocaust was fake?  Probably.  But I'd like to see the evidence first or second-hand, not a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend :)

This is a problem. People who were in the holocaust have been going around trying to spread the message from their personal experience to as many people as possible, but they are dying off now. Soon all stories will be second-hand. And then third-hand. And so on...

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 14, 2005, 06:21 PM
Or open your eyes...there have been numerous things on the history channel, the discovery channel, & other misc channels.  I'm sure you learned about it in school, & if you didn't maybe you should've gone to a halfway decent school that teaches kids something

The problem with all of these is that most of what TV shows is fake. The only difference when TV is showing something true and something fake is the label given to it. With special effects, actors, etc, something like the holocaust could be made up and presented to the people as the truth.

iago

Quote from: Invert on December 15, 2005, 11:50 AM
iago sounds like the education in Canada is very poor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution_of_the_Jewish_Question

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.  We spent a significant amount of time studying the holocaust, and literature written during that era.  I was trying to get information, since I don't personally know anybody who was involved in it.  Books and movies can be fake (although it takes a "liberal" to actually realize that what you're being told isn't true).  I'm happy now that I've heard from at least 2 people who have nearly direct experience with it. 

|