|

WoOdTroll

Wheres your proof that it didn't occur?

Oh wait you can't.

Newby

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 16, 2005, 11:06 PM
Wheres your proof that it didn't occur?

Oh wait you can't.

Did you even bother to read what he said?

Quote from: Username on December 16, 2005, 10:40 PM
I never claimed my comments could be proven.  All I've said is that yours can't be.

Next time, read. He wants YOU to prove that the Holocaust existed.

You people that are bickering and insulting him are just inflating his ego. Try proving your point instead.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

DarkMinion

The bottom line:

The vast majority has accepted that there was a Holocaust.  The burden of proof is on YOU, Username, not us.

Even so, I have offered first hand accounts, photographs, and nazi documents.  What more do you require?

Username

Quote from: DarkMinion on December 16, 2005, 11:36 PM
The bottom line:

The vast majority has accepted that there was a Holocaust.  The burden of proof is on YOU, Username, not us.
That's incorrect.  The burden of proof is on the affirmative.  As I stated several pages back, the fact that lots of people believe something does not make it true.
Quote from: DarkMinion on December 16, 2005, 11:36 PM
Even so, I have offered first hand accounts, photographs, and nazi documents.  What more do you require?
Proof that those people weren't making it up, proof that those photographs weren't staged, and proof that those documents were actually created by this alleged Nazi group.

Invert

Quote from: Username on December 16, 2005, 11:01 PM
Exactly, you can't provide proof to support the idea that the Holocaust actually occurred.
Right, exactly. Like I said what you consider proof and what I consider proof is not the same thing. Unless you tell me the exact proof you want me to provide I can't prove anything to YOU.
Like DarkMinion said, the majority of the people believe that the proof that is provided is the proof of the past existence of the holocaust the burden falls on you to discredit that proof.

You're clearly a supporter of people who believe the Holocaust occurred.
Right, so?

Yours meaning you all possessive and plural.  In other words, the people whose argument you're supporting tacitly by attempting to find flaws in mine.
The flaw in your argument is that you are not willing to consider any proof that was provided.

Username

Quote from: Invert on December 17, 2005, 12:15 AM
The flaw in your argument is that you are not willing to consider any proof that was provided.
That's because your "proof" can easily be explained under any number of theories.  What I would consider proof supports only the theory it is being offered as evidence for.

WoOdTroll

Newby

how can you explain to some one that something happened, if they choose to think otherwise constantly? Users here have shown pictures, links etc. Now he wants proof of the pictures, and the information. I mean what next? All I said was, back-up what you've said. And he wont because he cant.

This is plain ridiculous. This is like proving god exists to this man or in his case woman. We weren't there to take pictures, and watch the shit first hand, so we take second hand information. However its how accurate it is to the real facts. And so far DM is right. How much more does he require? German troops even admitted to killing jews, and shit what more does he need?

Most people that faced the death penalty for war crimes said "I was ordered to", so that means it occured, if they admit to it. I doubt soldiers would lie, when their life is at stake.

Invert

Quote from: Username on December 17, 2005, 12:22 AM
That's because your "proof" can easily be explained under any number of theories.  What I would consider proof supports only the theory it is being offered as evidence for.

Ok I'm going to have a go at this.
I was told by Hitler that he ordered the killing of all Jews but only managed to kill 6 million Jews. I witnessed personally the killing of all 6 million Jews. The pictures that you were provided with were taken by me personally of the Jews that were killed, before they were killed they told me that they were Jews.

Username

You lie.  I was there, and I saw everything you said not happen.

Invert

Quote from: Username on December 17, 2005, 12:39 AM
You lie.  I was there, and I saw everything you said not happen.

Oh yeah, what color shirt was I wearing?

Username

You weren't there.  In fact, you hadn't been born yet.

WoOdTroll

Invert

Quote from: Username on December 17, 2005, 12:53 AM
You weren't there.  In fact, you hadn't been born yet.

If you did not see me that can only mean that you were not there and that you are lying about everything you are saying now. You are not even real but only a figment of my imagination.

Username

Quote from: Invert on December 17, 2005, 01:47 AM
If you did not see me that can only mean that you were not there and that you are lying about everything you are saying now. You are not even real but only a figment of my imagination.
Then it looks pretty dumb for you to be arguing with yourself.

Invert

It is not our job to educate Username. The education he seeks can not be provided to him because there is no way to prove or disprove what we call reality.

Now since it has been proven that Username is nothing but a troll I am going to lock this thread.

|