• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I didn't know Hitler killed 6million imaginary Jews

Started by CrAz3D, December 14, 2005, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/14/iran.israel/index.html

Sucks to be the families of those 'people', must be hard to find out that your mom & dad/grandparents weren't real.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

MyndFyre

Typical left-wing propaganda.  Mass murderers didn't actually commit murder; those people never really existed.  Hitler, Sadaam -- they're both angelic.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

CrAz3D

Actually, I think it is UBER far right wing BS.  That Iranian dude is HARDCORE fundamentalistic in his ways (women are 2nd class people, America is ruing the world with our ideas of freedom, etc)
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Hmm, does anybody here personally know somebody who was killed in the holocaust?  Or, is somebody here directly related to somebody who was killed?

Is it absolutely impossible that the holocaust was fake?  Probably.  But I'd like to see the evidence first or second-hand, not a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Invert

Quote from: iago on December 14, 2005, 04:57 PM
Hmm, does anybody here personally know somebody who was killed in the holocaust?  Or, is somebody here directly related to somebody who was killed?

Is it absolutely impossible that the holocaust was fake?  Probably.  But I'd like to see the evidence first or second-hand, not a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend :)

The answer is yes. If you want to see the evidence you need to do something about it. Go to a holocaust museum. Do some research.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Invert on December 14, 2005, 06:00 PM
Quote from: iago on December 14, 2005, 04:57 PM

The answer is yes. If you want to see the evidence you need to do something about it. Go to a holocaust museum. Do some research.
Or open your eyes...there have been numerous things on the history channel, the discovery channel, & other misc channels.  I'm sure you learned about it in school, & if you didn't maybe you should've gone to a halfway decent school that teaches kids something
(ré-bun-dance)

MrRaza

CrAz3D

Quote from: MrRaza on December 14, 2005, 06:32 PM
I went to the school of hard knocks nigga.
lol.  Wait, TECHNICALLY I'm not sure what that is.  Is that east side or west side?
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Ok great, all of you pointed me at indirect links that could be fabricated (it's not impossible, just very unlikely)

I want to see a direct link.  Somebody who knows somebody who was there. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

CrAz3D

My grandad on my mom's side saw a concetration camp...forgot about that.

He also took a few things off a dead German.  A luger & some sort of rifle, both of which were stolen :(
(ré-bun-dance)

MrRaza

I wonder what some of these guys are thinking when they do things like this. Idiots.

Networks

I don't know about you but this interested me:

"If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel," Ahmadinejad said.

"Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

Anyone know the logical reason why this happened? (providing there is one)
Just made me wonder, I can't remember why we cut a piece of palestine for the holocaust victims.

|