• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Terrorism in the London

Started by Lenny, July 07, 2005, 04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Exactly what I'm thinkin Warrior.

As for us making too big of a deal out of terror attacks, I don't think I'd care as much if they attacked San Francisco (bye bye gay people?) or maybe Canada, since it seems as though iago wouldn't mind terribly much being bombed by terrorists. (;), I still <3 iago)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

dxoigmn

Quote from: Warrior on July 09, 2005, 07:20 PM
We hadn't had anything to do with the Middle East before 9/11 since Iraq attacked Kuwait afaik.

(Ofcourse I mean Military Force)

It is always convenient to ignore the political side of things to get a point across.

Topaz

There are gay people everywhere. Would you like to bomb NYC? They recently had a gay pride parade here.

R.a.B.B.i.T

You forgot Bin Laden already did that.  O wait.  Bin Laden killed some gay people, obviously Cr4z3D and Bin Laden are fellow prejudice anti-gay douchebags.

Cr4z3D, don't talk about terrorists being bad for killing Americans until you're willing to accept gays, jews, blacks, and asians as Americans too.  You should be more concerned about taking of life than taking of white, heterosexual American life.  You're a pompous fuck.

CrAz3D

I accept gays, blacks, jews, & even some immigrants (the legal ones) as Americans.   But I spose if we're just supposed to allow people to be killed & not retaliate I'd rather have someone I don't particularly think is right in their lifestyle to no longer exist than someone who lives logically.

Quote from: rabbit on July 09, 2005, 07:55 PM
You forgot Bin Laden already did that.  O wait.  Bin Laden killed some gay people, obviously Cr4z3D and Bin Laden are fellow prejudice anti-gay douchebags.

Cr4z3D, don't talk about terrorists being bad for killing Americans until you're willing to accept gays, jews, blacks, and asians as Americans too.  You should be more concerned about taking of life than taking of white, heterosexual American life.  You're a pompous fuck.
I like how you don't defend the Canadians...maybe you think they aren't worthy of sticking up for them?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Hitmen

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 09, 2005, 08:18 PM
I like how you don't defend the Canadians...maybe you think they aren't worthy of sticking up for them?
He's not a mounty, how is he supposed to defend the canadians????

Warrior

I don't see how we have been a threat to them outside of the military, elaborate.
What I HAVE seen us do is form treaties between fighting countries.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

iago

Quote from: Warrior on July 09, 2005, 06:06 PM
It was an unprovoked attack which is the style of the terrorists and they do it withought warning,  so America must warn its citizens of the dangers so they can be on alert for anything out of the ordinary and goddammit it's doing a good job.

I have a rock that keeps lions away. 

How's it work?

It doesn't, it's just a rock.  But I don't see any lions around, do you?

... I'd like to buy your rock.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 09, 2005, 06:51 PM
I'm not sure of the crime rate in America, it's high, but we do have people to deal with that. Unless you want America to become a military-controlled state, the crime rate isn't going to change much.

Out of curiosity, why does Canada have a lower crime rate? We aren't military controlled.  Seriously, why? I don't have an answer for that..

How do you think countries should react to such blatant attacks on humanity, iago? Should we (USA) just sit back and say "cool, they killed 3,023 Americans, let's not do anything or say anything so they don't think that they hurt us?" No, we shouldn't. When people like this attack a country, not following formal rules of engagement, not having any regard for any form of human life, and not giving a damn that they're going to economically, physically, and socially harm a country and a way of life we should not sit back and just let it happen - and then not say anything.
It's a bit of a catch-22 really.  When Terrorists do something, and a big fuss is made, they've accomplished their goal.  They're trying to damage the country economically, physically, and socially.  What else can they do?  If they declare war and try to fight, they'll be crushed.  All they can do is slowly destroy morale, one attack at a time.  It's a good strategy, I'd like to hear the alternative to fighting the US?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

The United States has an estimated 264,266,045 more people than Canada. I think that, somewhere within that number, there are some criminals.

An alternative to fighting the US? How about not fighting the US.

Rabbit: When did CrAz3D question the citizenship of jews, blacks, gays, etc.?

pianka

I think those figures are a bit off unless canada only has a few thousand people. Anyways I read the first two pages and the last two pages to get a bit of a drift on where this topic was going and it seemed to go from Bush and Blair to blame on everybody. I think the entire human race has to take into account the huge numbers of people that are destrorying our society. You think that perhaps America going into Iraq is a bad thing? Why?

The people who complain about Bush are the same people who pay $80,000 for a gas-sucking SUV or maybe not. Maybe they're the people who use anything powered by electricity, electricity made by oil?! You mean oil is the key to the entire world economy? Perhaps if you look into how badly we need oil, not just the United States or England but the entire world: you'd realize that controlling an oil producing country isn't bad at all. America may be full of fat McDonald's eating intellectual-rejects (I prefer Burger King, they have onion rings) but we all have to face the facts that we need oil.

On to a somewhat related subject is that the solution to significant problems are easier when they become sicker. I'll give an example (and this isn't by any means racism) if America was to commit mass-genocide upon the African-Americans, statistics would blatantly show that crime would go down, taxes would go down and property values would go up. It's simple statistics that more blacks commit crimes than any other minority. We could save time and simply only check arabs for airport security, they're the ones bombing us.

I apologize if I have offended anybody, but you have to look at every problem from every angle. This also brings back my previous origin of this post to oil and that we need to find alternatives. Saying fuel cells (a power source that requires hydrogen and produces only electricity and pure water) are going to change the future, isn't going to matter in five years.

Our generation is full of MTV-ridden morons who don't give a crap about our future, the same as the generations before us. Not a single generation before us in the 7000+ years humanity has had written existence have we ever been faced with a problem of this magnitude. We're fucked. Responses?

hismajesty

QuoteI think those figures are a bit off unless canada only has a few thousand people.

From Wikpedia:

Canada:  July 2005 proj. - 32,233,955
USA: July 2005 proj. -  296,500,000

296,500,000 - 32,233,955 = 264,266,045

pianka

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 09, 2005, 10:01 PM
QuoteI think those figures are a bit off unless canada only has a few thousand people.

From Wikpedia:

Canada:  July 2005 proj. - 32,233,955
USA: July 2005 proj. -  296,500,000

296,500,000 - 32,233,955 = 264,266,045

My apologies, the last I was aware of, America only had around 260,000,000 people.

Edit: That's the population of Canada? Holy shit.

Topaz

I don't think you can trust a source where almost anyone can submit information :-/

If America would stop playing the role of global police, I think international hatred of America in general would drop. Unfortunately, like tyrants, we like to hold onto the things we've gained.

pianka

Quote from: Topaz on July 09, 2005, 10:21 PM
I don't think you can trust a source where almost anyone can submit information :-/

If America would stop playing the role of global police, I think international hatred of America in general would drop. Unfortunately, like tyrants, we like to hold onto the things we've gained.

We don't police the globe, contrary to SOAD belief. Internation hatred of America won't stop until China becomes the economic power of the world which is destined in the next few years. On top of that, it's not only tyrants that hang onto the things they've gained, my dog who only has 1 toy (a hedgehog I bought from Petco because she chewed her Santa apart) hides it from people who come over, one thing -- protected?

|