• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Best car in midwest

Started by UserLoser., April 02, 2005, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

rawG

I saw a Nissan 240 SX with a 351 small block, twin turbo once.. wish i had a pic.. but it also kept overheating so i laughed at him..
Ill rip your face off and slap your skull.

Zakath

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 03, 2005, 09:51 PM
Those cars that have the clear lights & odd body kits are reffered to as euro cars, I know they aren't actually FROM europe.

I don't read chevy magazines cause I have a ford, I don't read magazines cause I have the internet.

WHP = Horse power @ the wheels?

I don't think that's a body kit...The reason you're off base is because that's what the Skyline looks like.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Zakath on April 04, 2005, 05:41 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on April 03, 2005, 09:51 PM
Those cars that have the clear lights & odd body kits are reffered to as euro cars, I know they aren't actually FROM europe.

I don't read chevy magazines cause I have a ford, I don't read magazines cause I have the internet.

WHP = Horse power @ the wheels?

I don't think that's a body kit...The reason you're off base is because that's what the Skyline looks like.

lol ;)

Meh

We have a black one come through Drive Thru at McDonalds where I work. It is black, and has green tinted windows. Its so <insert word to describe something so awsome there is no word>. Id love to have one.

EpicOfTimeWasted

Call me a cynic if you want, but I prefer my cars to be made of sheet metal, rather than plastic/fiberglass.  I am also unimpressed by 1/4 mile times.  It may very well be a fast car, but that speed means nothing to me without endurance to back it up.  Driving it a straight line just seems so anti-climactic to me... oh well.

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on April 04, 2005, 06:17 PM
We have a black one come through Drive Thru at McDonalds where I work. It is black, and has green tinted windows. Its so <insert word to describe something so awsome there is no word>. Id love to have one.

First off... McDonalds Drive Thru... heh.  Second.. green tinted windows?  Excuse me, but what the fuck?  I'm going to let my friends and family know that if I ever put green tint on any vehicle I ever own, they have my permission to beat the shit out of me for being a retard.

UserLoser.

Quote from: EpicOfTimeWasted on April 04, 2005, 07:01 PM
Call me a cynic if you want, but I prefer my cars to be made of sheet metal, rather than plastic/fiberglass.  I am also unimpressed by 1/4 mile times.  It may very well be a fast car, but that speed means nothing to me without endurance to back it up.  Driving it a straight line just seems so anti-climactic to me... oh well.

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on April 04, 2005, 06:17 PM

First off... McDonalds Drive Thru... heh.  Second.. green tinted windows?  Excuse me, but what the fuck?  I'm going to let my friends and family know that if I ever put green tint on any vehicle I ever own, they have my permission to beat the shit out of me for being a retard.

What do you mean by endurance to back it up?  These cars are not only fast, but they are extremely nice on the inside like some "luxury" old people cars. 

What plastic and fiberglass?

By the way, that specific car is used for daily driving as you see it in the pictures outside the owner's shop in Chicago

Archonist

The skyline GT-R is a beautiful car. And yeah that's not a body kid, that's how they look. First off the skyline's a very powerful car, endurance? You're kidding man, the skyline is a car for all purposes, it just gets places faster then any car. It's also AWD, and all-around amazing. :) I'll tell you one thing, if I had a skyline it would never be brought out in the winter, no way. But the right-side driver must be a bitch to get used to.

CrAz3D

Very cool

What are the specs for a stock one?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

¼ mile in 14 seconds?  eww  The new Jeep can do it in 15
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Archonist

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 04, 2005, 11:00 PM

1/4 mile in 14 seconds isn't very special. My brothers focus runs it in 14.6, while the new STi & Evo run constant high 12's low 13's.

Skylines are 10 second cars, easily.

UserLoser.

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 04, 2005, 11:00 PM

Note that those are unofficial specs

http://www.nissan.co.jp/GT-R/R34/0105/DATA/SPEC/index2.html

CrAz3D

I saw a video of an F350 do the ¼ in 11.8 seconds...way crazy

EDIT:
General consensus is that the Skyline does the ¼ miles in 13.7 seconds which is what I'd guess, was released by Nissan or some other well noted car testing company
(ré-bun-dance)

Archonist

I have a 10 second bike in my garage. :)

And my brothers bike runs 11 seconds.

Both kawasaki ninjas.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Archonx86] link=topic=11174.msg107500#msg107500 date=1112745560]
I have a 10 second bike in my garage. :)

And my brothers bike runs 11 seconds.

Both kawasaki ninjas.
Those are nucking futs!  My counsin saw his friend crash his crotch rocket @ like 150 mph
(ré-bun-dance)

|