• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit!

Started by shout, December 07, 2004, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

J'all have one of them there Capeetalls?  Well how about them apples.

Side note, those stop smoking patches, couldn't you get addicted to those too?...just instead of cigs?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

I don't know how much the patches are, but the gum is $50 for 40 peices. ~10 pc/day (one for every two I smoked) so about $56 per week in gum.

As opposed to smoking, ~20 cigs/day, 20 is 3.19~3.50 so ~$22.33 a week in cigs.

It is cheaper to keep smoking in the short run.

CrAz3D

Gotta think long term though...lung replace ment, holde-in-the-throat install, new voice box
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 10, 2005, 03:50 PM
Gotta think long term though...lung replace ment, holde-in-the-throat install, new voice box

Pfft, in Canada that's all free.

And btw, Toronto isn't the capital of Canada, that's just a common mistake made by Americans.  Ottawa is our actual capital.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Don't y'all have 2, like France?

But in Canada it also isn't as good as health care here.  We pay, but it is better.
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

And look at our country swirl down the non-metric measured toilet.

* cough *

George Bush

* cough *

* cough *
* cough *
* cough ** cough ** cough ** cough *
* cough ** cough ** cough ** cough ** cough ** cough ** cough ** cough *

Hazard

Quote from: iago on February 10, 2005, 04:16 PM
And btw, Toronto isn't the capital of Canada, that's just a common mistake made by Americans.  Ottawa is our actual capital.

By my calculations, only 1.2% of Americans give a fuck what Canada's capital is.

Clever attack on W there shout. The whole *cough* thing really threw us for a curve for a second!

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

iago

Quote from: Hazard on February 11, 2005, 04:47 PM

By my calculations, only 1.2% of Americans give a fuck what Canada's capital is.

Clever attack on W there shout. The whole *cough* thing really threw us for a curve for a second!

Could that be because Americans are self-centered egotistical assholes who don't give a shit about the rest of the world?  Or am I just missing something?

dxoigmn

Quote from: iago on February 11, 2005, 07:18 PM

Could that be because Americans are self-centered egotistical assholes who don't give a shit about the rest of the world?  Or am I just missing something?

Doesn't look like anything is missing at all.  Maybe someone else sees something we don't?

hismajesty

And btw, Toronto isn't the capital of Canada, that's just a common mistake made by Americans. Ottawa is our actual capital.

Could that be because Americans are self-centered egotistical assholes who don't give a shit about the rest of the world? Or am I just missing something?

Nobody cares about Canada period. Except maybe Canada.

shout

Cambodia cares about Canada.

Btw, iago is mean! Dumb windows automatically enabling tcp/ip services...

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 11, 2005, 09:12 PM
And btw, Toronto isn't the capital of Canada, that's just a common mistake made by Americans. Ottawa is our actual capital.

Could that be because Americans are self-centered egotistical assholes who don't give a shit about the rest of the world? Or am I just missing something?

That's a very American attitude to have, and it's one of the reasons that the rest of the world hates Americans :P

shout

Quote from: iago on February 11, 2005, 10:51 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 11, 2005, 09:12 PM

That's a very American attitude to have, and it's one of the reasons that the rest of the world hates Americans :P

Did we not go over how America sucks in this thread already?

j0k3r

Since no one disagreed, nobody cares about Canadians, Americans are pricks.... let's move on.

I got my license last week, so far everyday a friend has asked me to go smoke a joint with them, haven't gone yet (and don't plan to).
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

iago

Quote from: j0k3r on February 12, 2005, 06:59 AM
I got my license last week, so far everyday a friend has asked me to go smoke a joint with them, haven't gone yet (and don't plan to).

Rock on! :)

|