• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit!

Started by shout, December 07, 2004, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

Either a type of ram, or Dance Dance Revolution, which is the homosexual dancing arcade game that you generally see a croud of Asians around for some reason.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

It's cause they have the foot-eye coordination to do it.  We played that (on xbox) @ my friends apartment (which is upstairs), his downstairs neighbors got ticked...LOL

They spell things different in Kanuck land?  i.e. croud    :P ::)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 14, 2005, 12:05 PM
They spell things different in Kanuck land?  i.e. croud    :P ::)

Nah, just incorrectly

KrAzY_NuK

I played a DDR style arcade game in Japan....no i'm too fat to dance, so i wouldn't do that, but the game had a turn-table that you could scratch w/, and 2 other buttons that you had to push...I wish I could be a DJ w/ my new skillz

shout

OMG I AM TALKING ABOUT THE RAM!!~!!

Anyway, why is Dance Dance Revolution homosexual? Because I can get up in front of people and not be held back by the contraints of society? Or because I am prancing about like an idiot to annoyingly repetitive songs?

Which also reminds me, I hate apples.

CrAz3D

Why do you hate apples?  I don't like apples themseleves so much, but apple sauce & apple butter is good.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: iago on February 14, 2005, 11:36 AM
Either a type of ram, or Dance Dance Revolution, which is the homosexual dancing arcade game that you generally see a croud of Asians around for some reason.
Cause they're homosexual? lol

Meh

Cant you just quit? I mean if I can stop myslef from starting when I really want to surely you can stop if you truley want to.

shout

I am weak of will. Mind control devices work well on me.

DDR is fun. I just got back (I stuck $5 in the game, I'm trired now) from it and... it was fun... and completly non-homosexual. The homosexual stuff happend when I got to iago's house.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on February 16, 2005, 10:34 PM

DDR is fun. I just got back (I stuck $5 in the game, I'm trired now) from it and... it was fun... and completly non-homosexual. The homosexual stuff happend when I got to iago's house.

OH! Do tell!
---Who said that?

Meh, why not actually start then try quitting, see if quitting is harded than not starting
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 17, 2005, 05:25 PM

OH! Do tell!
---Who said that?

Meh, why not actually start then try quitting, see if quitting is harded than not starting

Are we talking about smoking, or DDR?

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on February 17, 2005, 06:33 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 17, 2005, 05:25 PM

OH! Do tell!
---Who said that?

Are we talking about smoking, or DDR?
Good questiong, I guess my suggestion applies either way.  I meant smoking though
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

There is one major diffrence between DDR and smoking: ummm...

Nevermind that.

But I will quit DDR when I get bored of that.

OH! I thought of a driffrence! One is for dry doornails, and the other is the Jesus Patrol Bus System.

Anyway, the homosexual stuff that happend at iago's house is available here.

CrAz3D

That IS pretty homo?
(ré-bun-dance)

sray390

i have never taken a puff or a drink or a snort or a drug not even pepto bismol

|