• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit!

Started by shout, December 07, 2004, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Master_Nabo

Quote from: Shout on February 24, 2005, 08:53 AM
(I have stopped smoking for) About 6 days.
Really, six days?  I find that hard to believe...

shout

Well, not quite... but I am down to like three or four a day.

iago

Quote from: Shout on February 24, 2005, 11:24 PM
Well, not quite... but I am down to like three or four a day.

Stop it, damnit!! :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

shout

Almost.... Today I only smoked 2.

Blaze

Your never going to stop. For shame.:(
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

K

Quote from: iago on February 21, 2005, 08:37 AM
I get it from my parents, and plus when I was young I was constantly on penicillan, or some variation. I avoid taking Advil or other unnecessary drugs unless I absolutely have to.

Back to the point, good for you :)

The most influential antibiotic of our time, and I'm allergic to it.  Sucks to be me.  I get whooping cough and I have to take some weird antibiotic 'cause I'll swell up and die from penicillin.

shout

Good for you. I kinda wish I was allegic so I would never of started.

iago

My little cousin mentioned that today.  "I'm allergic to smoke so if I try smoking I'll die".  I'm pretty sure that's not true, but if it stops him from trying it (he's 12), then all the better!

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on February 26, 2005, 10:34 PM
Good for you. I kinda wish I was allegic so I would never of started.
K was reffering to penicilin, not cigarettes.

I like some cigarette smoke smells, reminds me of my grandma

Hmm, pot good?  Doesn't cause cancer, no hangover, makes you easily amused & more imaginative, are there any bad side effects like from smoking?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 27, 2005, 01:11 AM
Hmm, pot good?  Doesn't cause cancer, no hangover, makes you easily amused & more imaginative, are there any bad side effects like from smoking?

I don't know where that came from, but eh? It seems to me that the biggest problem is that it causes laziness.  But that's a whole other thread, I wouldn't want to send this thread off topic.

j0k3r

Hmm, pot good?
Depends on the person, usually yes. 

Doesn't cause cancer
The hell it doesn't. Marijuana smoke is 10x as strong as cigarrette smoke. It may have traces of chemicals/pestisides in it that may also cause cancer.

no hangover, makes you easily amused & more imaginative, are there any bad side effects like from smoking?
It depends on your defitinition of a hangover, you're usually semi stoned for awhile even after you've come down. Your thoughts are sometimes warped, and as K and iago mentioned you may get paranoid and lethargic. Your ability to learn is greatly hindered, to the point where you almost can't learn (depending on use). When I was smoking daily I'd understand abstract information being taught to me very easily, but it would usually be gone or fuzzy the next day, and the next week totally gone. Scientists say your mind goes over information at night and that's how you remember, I think that's the most impacted. You can also develope a mental addiction to it (I say physical is possible, but most people would say no).

On that note, I haven't had any weed since new years :)
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Meh

Quote from: K on February 26, 2005, 05:43 PM
Quote from: iago on February 21, 2005, 08:37 AM
I get it from my parents, and plus when I was young I was constantly on penicillan, or some variation. I avoid taking Advil or other unnecessary drugs unless I absolutely have to.

Back to the point, good for you :)

The most influential antibiotic of our time, and I'm allergic to it.  Sucks to be me.  I get whooping cough and I have to take some weird antibiotic 'cause I'll swell up and die from penicillin.
I get the saem kind of problem with penicilin. If I take it I cant eat anything for days and can only drink a teaspoon of water every hour otherwise ill throw up.

Blaze

Pot has less poisons in it, doesn't it?
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

j0k3r

Quote from: Blaze - (S-1-0-0) on February 27, 2005, 01:01 PM
Pot has less poisons in it, doesn't it?
If it's all naturally grown, but growers sometimes spray it to keep it healthy.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

shout

We already talked about pot twice in this thread.

|