• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What did you dream about last night?

Started by UserLoser., December 02, 2004, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Meh

I dreamt that I was at the begining of Evolution, the Movie. It then moved on to me and 3 others being chased by some prehistoric bird tryiong to kill us. The 4 of us split up. Me nad my brother going one way and the other 2 another. We are in the future but dinosaurs of come back. We find too motorbikes and ride away. UI realise that me and my brother are now adult. We continue to ride while still being chased. My brothers Motobike fail so he gets on the back of mine. We find a secret cave and hide. We climb out of the back of the cave. There is a tarp on one side water beneath and a ledge on the other. We go for the ledge. I go to look round and come back to find my brother has fallen into the trap and into muck. A T-Rex apears due to the smell..... My alarm wakes me up  :(

I know the post hasnt been used for a few days but this was wierd so i felt like posting it  :P

Yoni

Evolution was a really silly movie. The second half was a commercial.

Meh

Quote from: Yoni on December 10, 2004, 05:54 AM
Evolution was a really silly movie. The second half was a commercial.
I never saw it, but I have seen some of the cartoons, and the trailer to the film, so I guessed it was what it waslike.

SNiFFeR

My least favorite type of dream is where you are doing an activity and all of a sudden you fall or trip and hit the ground and your whole body shakes. Then you wake up and go back to sleep. It's weird. Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

My dream is usually rollerblading and I fall.

j0k3r

The past 3 nights I've woken up at 4am in a cold sweat, breathing heavily, from dreams about losing people I'm close to.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Newby

Quote from: SNiFFeR on December 11, 2004, 08:07 PM
My least favorite type of dream is where you are doing an activity and all of a sudden you fall or trip and hit the ground and your whole body shakes. Then you wake up and go back to sleep. It's weird. Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

My dream is usually rollerblading and I fall.
I normally am in a nightmare, and jump in the dream, and end up jumping a little bit in real life.

Not sure if that's what you mean, though. :(
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

I've been wanting to have a dream for the past week or so. I never have any that are good enough to remember. I actually want to go to sleep now, so I can dream, but I probably won't - I usually don't.

Warrior

I always seem to dream about baked potatoes.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

UserLoser.

I always seem to dream that I'm at work doing something, like last night.  They're building a new building for us behind the current one, and there's a big hole in the parking lot (where there's going to be an underground water retention area so the parking lot doesn't flood anymore); I dreampt I was pushing cars into it. /shrug

Newby

I dreampt I was on a moon like planet, and I was leading iago and Trust and my brother through a dark dark room towards a bomb that was going to blow the moon up. I had to kick down a door and jump and I was floating in space. I was scared because iago and Trust and my brother blew up. :(
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

K

Weirdest dream I ever had:

I was in the veins of some sort of creature, maybe a person.  Instead of blood, this person had large shrimp in his/her veins.  I was pushing these shrimp through some sort of device that was crushing them to convert them into energy/oxygen/whatever.  The dream ended when I accidentally went into the device myself. 

Newby

I dreampt I jumped into a toilet and swam through the pipes.
- Newby

Warrior

Well today I had a weird dream, I dreampt I was still awake and I did a whole bunch of stuff and when I woke up I didnt know what I had done in my dream or in reality.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Falcon[anti-yL]

|