• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Non - Bnls

Started by Denial, March 28, 2004, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denial

I have passed along the bnls source code to my trusted friend feanor since skywing or grok will not reply to anything say if you continue to ignore me this will be sold on ebay

We now have a non-bnls server up called EASN Which support war3 as well as all clients
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Noodlez

whats the point of making another server ;o

Dark-Feanor

It will also be included into a re-compiled version of bnetauth.dll
- Feanor[xL]
clan exile
Firebot
iago: "caps lock is like cruise control for cool"

o.OV

Quote from: Denial on March 28, 2004, 10:44 PM
I have passed along the bnls source code to my trusted friend feanor since skywing or grok will not reply to anything say

Heh. that is pretty pointless.

Though I don't like the idea of remote hashing..
If I had to use remote hashing
I would just stick with BNLS
since EASN is just another remote hashing server.
Same damn thing cept BNLS is more promising
since it's administrators
are more aware of changes
and are quick to update + do a better job since it is their coding.

Add-On:

Quote from: DaRk-FeAnOr on March 28, 2004, 10:50 PM
It will also be included into a re-compiled version of bnetauth.dll

A new "bnetauth" that includes
war3 hashing support is a definite plus.
Don't forget to change the name of the DLL.

Quote from: Denial on March 28, 2004, 10:44 PM
if you continue to ignore me this will be sold on ebay

You won't be able to auction the source off on EBAY.
I don't believe anyone would pay for it especially if a new "bnetauth" with war3 support is going to be released.
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. - Albert Einstein

VeLi

Wow, can you say pointless? Who in the right mind would ever trust Dave? Lol, he cant program shit. Yet, again it is COMPLETELY pointless, people dont like change.

Vicious

Instead of using BNLS by the trusted Skywing, use the server by the dishonest Denial!  8)

Denial

Actually The Server will be hosted by Eurijk thank you very much the creator of zds bot

EASN and eurijk's will be 2 different servers because feanor who is is people might not trust him but eurijk everyone trusts him because hes cool

Newby

Quote from: Denial on March 28, 2004, 10:44 PMWe now have a non-bnls server up called EASN Which support war3 as well as all clients
EASN has been around longer then the time you have had the BNLS source.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

o.OV

Quote from: Denial on March 28, 2004, 11:04 PM
Actually The Server will be hosted by Eurijk thank you very much the creator of zds bot

EASN and eurijk's will be 2 different servers because feanor who is is people might not trust him but eurijk everyone trusts him because hes cool

Get Eurijk to post the news on http://newds.zefga.net.
And even if Eurijk is hosting it..
It doesn't have any advantage over BNLS does it?
I doubt it..

Denial

No were adding war3 support to it should be done by the 3rd of april as soon as feanor stops bitching

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Denial on March 28, 2004, 11:04 PM

Quote from: o.OV on March 28, 2004, 11:12 PM
Get Eurijk to post the news on http://newds.zefga.net.
And even if Eurijk is hosting it..
It doesn't have any advantage over BNLS will it?
I doubt it..

The only advantages would be variety of servers. Which might from time to time be advantagous but nothing out of the ordinary.

Quote from: o.OV on March 28, 2004, 10:53 PM
You won't be able to auction the source off on EBAY.
I don't believe anyone would pay for it especially if a new "bnetauth" with war3 support is going to be released.

I agree, I only use BNLS for it's W3 support. Or if an update was done and I am not currently aware of it. But once I figure out what the update is, I usually switch back to local hashing.

Edit: But perhaps if someone would like to host their own server for less knowledgable bot writers and make it very easy for them to get connected, and do personal projects with it. Then I could see someone buying it. I might even bid myself :P :P

Edit2: Unfortunately I was told the source is in C++ and I do not yet know that language, and will not until next year when I learn it in school. So I would have a source I could do nothing with until that time :P

effect

My only question is ...  if you where so quick to indeed take the source why wont you be so quick to take my account once i logon.
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

ChR0NiC

Quote from: NuLL on March 28, 2004, 11:24 PM
My only question is ...  if you where so quick to indeed take the source why wont you be so quick to take my account once i logon.

He has the source to process the packets and hash the passwords and cd keys...he cannot view what is sent to and from the server.

Edit: That is.....if he actually has the source code :P :P :P :P :P

Denial

Which would be better making a new server or making a .dll instead

o.OV

Quote from: ChR0NiC on March 28, 2004, 11:14 PM
The only advantages would be variety of servers. Which might from time to time be advantagous but nothing out of the ordinary.

Sorry chr0nic..
but I am NOT going to consider EASN an option. :P