• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Non - Bnls

Started by Denial, March 28, 2004, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newby

EASN stands for Exile Authorization Server Network.

And has been around for almost 8 months now. I remember Raihan saying something about it back in July (I could check AIM log but I'm lazy)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

EASN is a remote hashing server written in VB originally started by Feanor[xL] and Binary[xL]. A few months ago (when I was still in exile) I also worked on it but nothing I did was published. Now it is Fr0z3N[xL] and Feanor[xL] (and I'm assuming Denial.) EASN logged usernames/passwords/cdkeys in plain text on a public server (mine since I hosted easn ftp at that time.) They claim to have removed that from it but I doubt it since Fr0z3N already said he spends hours backdooring his bots (I have the quote.) Also, anyone who uses EASN after this should be shot. The fact that they're using the BNLS code and getting fame (I doubt they will though) with others code is wrong. Denial is just in this for more popularity, yet more are against him then with him and I doubt many people even care. As LoRd said in the other post, nobody will even know you two had it.

iago

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Grok

Quote from: hismajesty on March 29, 2004, 04:00 AM
EASN is a remote hashing server written in VB originally started by Feanor[xL] and Binary[xL]. A few months

"[xL]"?  Heh.

iago

Quote from: Grok on March 29, 2004, 09:25 AM
Quote from: hismajesty on March 29, 2004, 04:00 AM
EASN is a remote hashing server written in VB originally started by Feanor[xL] and Binary[xL]. A few months

"[xL]"?  Heh.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing: "Rip-off".  I can't believe there's a vL poser clan!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Fr0z3N

Exile isn't a rip off Valhallalegends.

o.OV

Quote from: Fr0z3N on March 29, 2004, 04:25 PM

iirc.. xL use to be a tag for a clan that goes by the name.. "eXtreme Legends" on USWEST
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. - Albert Einstein

Spht

Maybe it's just the tag. They mirrored the 'v'! I guess that's a little creative.

Dark-Feanor

The tag was thought up by Barumonk, becuse our channel is op eXiLe. X and L were capitilized, so he thought it would be cool to make the tag [xL]. Exile is a pure programming clan, unlinke valhalla legends, with the intent to help people learn how to program.
- Feanor[xL]
clan exile
Firebot
iago: "caps lock is like cruise control for cool"

Archonist

Quote from: DaRk-FeAnOr on March 29, 2004, 04:47 PM
The tag was thought up by Barumonk, becuse our channel is op eXiLe. X and L were capitilized, so he thought it would be cool to make the tag [xL]. Exile is a pure programming clan, unlinke valhalla legends, with the intent to help people learn how to program.

Pure programming.. Unlike [vL].. Right. Almost.

Fr0z3N

Quote from: o.OV on March 29, 2004, 04:29 PM

iirc.. xL use to be a tag for a clan that goes by the name.. "eXtreme Legends" on USWEST

Never heard of them.

Denial

Quote from: DaRk-FeAnOr on March 29, 2004, 04:47 PM

webster.com doesnt like the word "unlinke"
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Kp

Quote from: DaRk-FeAnOr on March 29, 2004, 04:47 PMunlinke valhalla legends, with the intent to help people learn how to program.

I'm rather surprised to see this.  I'd have thought the brutral treatment that some of us administer to the fools who come by wanting help would have made it clear we don't generally help people learn how to program.  However, some members (myself included on occasion) do help advance those who already know what they're doing.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

tA-Kane

Quote from: DaRk-FeAnOr on March 29, 2004, 04:47 PMunlinke valhalla legends, with the intent to help people learn how to program.

Quote from: Kp on March 29, 2004, 06:39 PMsome members (myself included on occasion) do help advance those who already know what they're doing.

So basically, xL helps people learn to program, and then they can come to vL once they know what they're doing.

[sarcasm]Well I'm glad xL can weed out the newbies so efficiently that vL does such a great job![/sarcasm]
Macintosh programmer and enthusiast.
Battle.net Bot Programming: http://www.bash.org/?240059
I can write programs. Can you right them?

http://www.clan-mac.com
http://www.eve-online.com

UserLoser.

The moderation bot is

|