• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Not that anyone cares...

Started by Mephisto, February 26, 2004, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warz

Don't got balls or muscle? Kill yourself, now.

muert0

To lazy for slackware.

Mephisto

I just have to say the truth, because I'm sick of lies, and it's just made things worse and worse, so whatever.  I don't really work for Insignia Designs.  There.  I didn't really mean for things to go this far, but whatever.  As far as it went with me and Insignia Designs was working for the company in the next year sometime.  But yea.  Flame, do whatever, I could care less, I just thought I might aswell post this for truth of me and to make myself feel better.  Bye.

SNiFFeR

Quote from: Mephisto on March 13, 2004, 10:48 PM
I just have to say the truth, because I'm sick of lies, and it's just made things worse and worse, so whatever.  I don't really work for Insignia Designs.  There.  I didn't really mean for things to go this far, but whatever.  As far as it went with me and Insignia Designs was working for the company in the next year sometime.  But yea.  Flame, do whatever, I could care less, I just thought I might aswell post this for truth of me and to make myself feel better.  Bye.

Just wonder, not trying to be mean at all or anything but...

Why didnt you just say the truth in the first place instead of trying to brag and make yourself look better?

MrRaza

He was trying to make himself look better.

SNiFFeR

I know. But I don't know why after deny that the fact he was or is a liar and then all of a sudden lying again, doesn't really make people want to believe him.

After he claimed he was a different person who didnt lie anymore.

UserLoser.

I believe it twas Mephisto on West telling me that nobody likes me and nothing I say is true

Mephisto

UserLoser.

Another lie, maybe you can explain why you're using Skywing's public RSA key in your profile -- You did tell me that you didn't copy his profile at all, yet it's pretty obvious that they're almost exact just with you changing some words and adding a bit..

Dante

You learned 8 languages in 8 months?
Geez, go code a life.

j0k3r

Quote from: l]ante on March 15, 2004, 11:40 AM
Geez, go code a life.
Haha, I like that.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

MyndFyre

Quote from: Newby on February 28, 2004, 01:30 AM
Quote from: Mephisto on February 28, 2004, 12:27 AM
I think it's agreeable that I could have learned these languages, whether I only know a small portion of one, and a large portion of another.

So you must know very little about every language except Spanish?

That I can believe.

Dude, don't be a lamer.

Knowledge of C++ lends itself directly to knowledge of C.

Knowledge of either Java or C# lends itself directly to knowledge of the other, as well as J#.

Knowledge of PHP lends itself directly to HTML.

Si quieren enseguir que el sepa el espanol, deben hablar con el.

And Mephisto -- learn English before learning Spanish.  It's spelled "sarcasm."  There is no "i" in it.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Mephisto

Bite me.  ;)

As for you UserLoser, I had no idea what that was, I just saw so many people use it, so I used it, yea.  But now I do, and you'll probably notice it's not in any of my accounts, and if it is, I never use those accounts anymore.  Additionally, as for the rewording, hardly.

Dante

|