• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Not that anyone cares...

Started by Mephisto, February 26, 2004, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

warz

Quote from: Mitosis on March 02, 2004, 03:30 PMI didnt start it so dont mention me >< Yeah I know that certain people can learn things alot easier but I think that ALL of those languages he mentioned and says he knows well, is a little hard to believe in only 8 months. Dont you think.

No, I don't think so.

j0k3r

Given the people that know him as a lier, and the recent disproving of him actually working for someone (proving he is still a lier), I would have to agree with Mitosis. At any rate, who cares, just ignore his posts and hope he gets banned eventually.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mephisto

Umm...I wasn't lying.  If you in fact knew anything about the situations of him and I, you would know.  I'll explain later if you want me too, but PM me.  I just wanted to clear that misconception up.

warz

Quote from: j0k3r on March 03, 2004, 08:15 AMlier

Quotelier

\Li"er\ (l(imac)"(~e)r), n. (From Lie) One who lies down; one who rests or remains, as in concealment.

I know a lot of liers.

j0k3r

Quote from: warz on March 03, 2004, 02:50 PM
Quote from: j0k3r on March 03, 2004, 08:15 AMlier

Quotelier

\Li"er\ (l(imac)"(~e)r), n. (From Lie) One who lies down; one who rests or remains, as in concealment.

I know a lot of liers.
Spelled liar? Meh, not worth the brainpower on this guy.
John Vo

hismajesty

Quote from: Mephisto on March 03, 2004, 09:06 AM
Umm...I wasn't lying.  If you in fact knew anything about the situations of him and I, you would know.  I'll explain later if you want me too, but PM me.  I just wanted to clear that misconception up.

I was under the impression that you were not going to post in this topic anymore.

j0k3r

John Vo

MrRaza

You guys care to much. lol. get over it.

muert0

It was dropped three days ago...
To lazy for slackware.

MrRaza

meh, showed up as un-read for me.

j0k3r

Yeah if it's red I reply, and it's not that I care it's just someone to flame, gets my anger out.
John Vo

Newby

Hahaha.

He lies like a rug.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

warz

Quote from: j0k3r on March 06, 2004, 06:23 AM
Yeah if it's red I reply, and it's not that I care it's just someone to flame, gets my anger out.

You let your anger out on an internet forum? Dear lord. Grow up and buy a gun or something; go shoot up your school.

j0k3r

You know I would, but I just don't have the balls or the muscle, I want to be one of those cool kids you see shooting up a school because of something on the internet.
John Vo

|