• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Hitmen

I dunno, that annoying plasticy white color is just... eww. I think it looks better with the retarded sock on.

iago

I think it looks best in a cotton pocket, out of site.

But in any case, I'd rather have a plain sock or a plain anything than something that says "Apple" on it.  If I need to take it out of my pocket with people around, I'd rather if they didn't know that it was an iPod.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Falcon[anti-yL]

It was so cold today, it got down to the 40s, and the wind just made it feel like 20.

hismajesty

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on December 23, 2004, 09:25 PM
It was so cold today, it got down to the 40s, and the wind just made it feel like 20.

Another good reason for iPod owners to have iPod socks. ;)

iago

20 is cold? You're joking...

The current temperature here is -17F, which feels warm compared to the -30F yesterday morning.  If you want to count the wind, the current temperature is -32F, and yesterday morning was -45F. 

Yoni

It gets cold at nights, and when you sleep in a tent, you have to wear warm clothes. I slept in my coat this week. It was ok, but I woke up feeling very cold for some reason.

iago

One time I went camping in the rain in a tent that, as it turns out, isn't waterproof.  My blanket and pillow and clothes and everything were soaked.  And it was ~5 - 10 degrees celcius (which is like 40 - 50F), so that was a coooooold night.

hismajesty

Quote from: iago on December 24, 2004, 08:22 AM

20 is cold? You're joking...

The current temperature here is -17F, which feels warm compared to the -30F yesterday morning. If you want to count the wind, the current temperature is -32F, and yesterday morning was -45F.

stop bragging n00b. It's 34 degrees today, which is warmer than what it has been, but that's still too cold for my liking.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Wow its 35 right now and its snowing a little, amazing, snow in Texas.

hismajesty

Soul Taker

HI YONI!  *waves at Yoni on the active list*

Yoni

Quote from: Soul Taker on December 25, 2004, 10:45 AM
HI YONI! *waves at Yoni on the active list*
Hi. I'll go back to the base now. Bye.

hismajesty

Quote from: Yoni on December 25, 2004, 06:35 PM
Quote from: Soul Taker on December 25, 2004, 10:45 AM
HI YONI! *waves at Yoni on the active list*
Hi. I'll go back to the base now. Bye.