• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Falcon[anti-yL]

What did everyone get? I got Snake Eater for my ps2, a sony mp3 player, and a shitload of clothes.

hismajesty

It's snowing! The flakes are pretty large and it's coming down pretty hard, too bad it rained first - it's just now starting to stick to the ground.

hismajesty

Update: 6-12.5 inches of snow in the area

UserLoser.

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 27, 2004, 02:44 AM
Update: 6-12.5 inches of snow in the area

We have a happy half of an inch or so

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

iago

We got snow last night -- I'd reckon about 4-6 inches since 10pm.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

Har! We have more snow than iago, and he is in -10(?) weather, we are at 33 degrees or so. Woohoo.

I can't play in it though, I'm sick. :(

iago

It's 0F right now.  Winnipeg always wins for the coldest :D

hismajesty

Ah, you're going through a heatwave!

iago

I shovelled the driveway and it felt warm.. it's -17C right now, which is about 1F

Newby

Quote from: iago on December 27, 2004, 12:33 PM
I shovelled the driveway and it felt warm.. it's -17C right now, which is about 1F
You went outside? Weirdo.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

dxoigmn

Quote from: iago on December 27, 2004, 12:33 PM

Haha.  Being from California and going to college in New Hampshire was a major weather change.  But as I got used to the weather, I noticed myself thinking it's warm out when it's 10F.

hismajesty

Posters from McAfee came today. They shipped them 2 day international on the 23rd. I found that humerous since 2 days wouldn't really do anything useful, since 23+2=25=Christmas=Weekend. Anyway, shipped all the way from Canada, was able to get them through my uber connections with  the Manitoba government. ;) I am still deciding whether or not to keep poster 2 and 3 up, I probably wont'.

http://www.digitaldoozie.net/home/images/poster.jpg
http://www.digitaldoozie.net/home/images/poster2.jpg
http://www.digitaldoozie.net/home/images/poster3.jpg

Also, Marymount University sent me more stuff. Has anybody here heard of them? This is the second time they've sent me stuff about the college this year, and I never requested it.

I also got a letter from George Bush thanking me for my contribution to his campaign. It was hand written (his handwriting is hard to read), but was eventually copied - I could tell because 'Matthew' and 'Virginia' were a darker black, and the letters/spacing were identical.

Hmm.

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 27, 2004, 07:20 PM
I also got a letter from George Bush thanking me for my contribution to his campaign. It was hand written (his handwriting is hard to read), but was eventually copied - I could tell because 'Matthew' and 'Virginia' were a darker black, and the letters/spacing were identical.

http://www.handwritingwizard.com

hismajesty

I analyzed my own handwriting awhile ago, and I remember stuff from it. George Bush has a high sex drive, according to his y's.

|