• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

idoL

I think the phrase "you'll get over it" is becoming dull, because sometimes people don't get over it at all and become insane pyschos, if alls you have to say in reply to somthing is "you'll get over it" then you're not really helping someone get over it, are you?

Hitmen

We were supposed to have thursday as our last day before break. But uh, I may have gotten suspended for the rest of the week. Any my parents don't care. So.... WOOHOO EARLY VACATION!

j0k3r

Quote from: Snake on December 20, 2004, 02:02 PM
I think the phrase "you'll get over it" is becoming dull, because sometimes people don't get over it at all and become insane pyschos, if alls you have to say in reply to somthing is "you'll get over it" then you're not really helping someone get over it, are you?
You're not trying to help someone get over it, it's a polite way of saying stop whining.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

Here's some pics of our tiny amount of snow. No 'Virginians are wussies' comments from you northerners. :P

Falcon[anti-yL]

We don't get snow down here :(

Hitmen

YOU GOT OUT OF SCHOOL FOR THAT?

iago

OMG, we walk through 18 inches and call it normal. 

Incidentally, it's -45F (-43C) right now.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

SNiFFeR

Yeah it's like 45F. It's awesome.

hismajesty

Quote from: Hitmen on December 21, 2004, 04:46 PM
YOU GOT OUT OF SCHOOL FOR THAT?

No, generally we need a solid two inches to get out of school. The interstate was iced over, though. I really don't care what condition it was, the point is we got out of school - I don't intend to complain over that.

Also, my iPod socks came in today:

They're wrapped and under the tree, to and from myself, I'll open them Christmas morning and be overly suprised. ;)

Thing

Today, they (Mortgage Company) wired $18,441,72 into my checking account.   ;D
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

UserLoser.

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 21, 2004, 07:09 PM
No, generally we need a solid two inches to get out of school. The interstate was iced over, though. I really don't care what condition it was, the point is we got out of school - I don't intend to complain over that.

Two inches? lol.  We need atleast 2 feet or such extremely low temperatures :p

iago

Quote from: Thing on December 21, 2004, 07:35 PM
Today, they (Mortgage Company) wired $18,441,72 into my checking account.   ;D

I hope that last comma is supposed to be a period.  Otherwise, you're getting 1.8 million for something?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

SNiFFeR

I'm getting an Ipod of christmas. I'm excited, although it's only 20 gigs. (279$)

idoL

Quote from: SNiFFeR on December 22, 2004, 09:00 AM
I'm getting an Ipod of christmas. I'm excited, although it's only 20 gigs. (279$)

You'll get over it.  :D

hismajesty

Quote from: SNiFFeR on December 22, 2004, 09:00 AM

4G? That's what I have.

|