• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

dxoigmn

Quote from: iago on November 22, 2004, 07:33 PM
First snowfall today.  Everything is white.  November 22 is surprisingly late, we usually have snow by halloween.

Lucky.  I want snow so bad so I can go snowboarding.  It rains, but no snow.  It was like 20 degrees a week before that, then it gets up into the 50s and starts raining.  Bah!  I hear there is snow in the mountains of Southern California though.  *Can't wait to go home*

iago

The problem is that it gets too cold here to do any outdoor sports.  Last january we were in the -60's for a week, but the average temperature in Winter is ~-20 - -30
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

iago

From the chat logs at work:

"Do you think there's any problem with you chatting from work? Like in terms of Big Brother and stuff?"
"No, I don't do it much, so I'm pretty sure it's safe"

I laughed pretty hard when I read that :D

hismajesty

Quote from: iago on November 23, 2004, 12:04 PM

"Do you think there's any problem with you chatting from work? Like in terms of Big Brother and stuff?"

Are you going to yell at him?

Mitosis

j0k3r

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on November 23, 2004, 02:40 PM
Quote from: iago on November 23, 2004, 12:04 PM

Are you going to yell at him?
What? Where's the fun in that? Eavesdropping on people's lives is much more fun.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Falcon[anti-yL]

Finally the 2 day rain stopped and I can go outside now!

hismajesty

Apple rocks, requested new headphones yesterday, arrived today.

iago

You shouldn't wear iPod headphones.  I've heard a lot of stories about people getting jumped for their iPod.

Mitosis

Lol! well this fucking sucks, my mom won't sign me up for a WoW account. "we could lose everything giving out our personal info!" OMFG..!!!

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Mitosis on November 23, 2004, 07:39 PM
Lol! well this fucking sucks, my mom won't sign me up for a WoW account. "we could lose everything giving out our personal info!" OMFG..!!!
LOL thats gotta suck =/

K

Quote from: Mitosis on November 23, 2004, 07:39 PM

If you give me your personal info, I'll sign up for you ;)

iago

You COULD, if your computer isn't properly protected.  And judging by posts you've made on the forum in the past, it doesn't seem to be.

Hitmen

Happy late birthday present, Hitmen!

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

|