• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

warz

On peprally days back in highschool, we would drink some beer or usually liquor and head up to the pepralley. They were in the morning so we would just leave right after they were done.

Most of the time we just ended up drinking and skipping the peprally (and the entire day of school)

... but that goes for just about any other day also, now that i think about it. i didnt see much class in those days but i sure drank a lot of beer.

Falcon[anti-yL]

We beat Hastings 39-0 lol. Tomorrow's homecoming :).

iago

I had some coconut-mushroom soup with crackers today at a Thia restaurant.  It was pretty good.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Skywing

I'm hungry, and the vending machine here only takes change, not dollar bills.

K

Quote from: Skywing on October 30, 2004, 04:06 AM
I'm hungry, and the vending machine here only takes change, not dollar bills.

I put a dollar in my pocket for the sole purpose of buying a drink from a vending machine on the way to class.  Good thing the university has set the price at a dollar and 25 cents.  Fuckers.

muert0

1.25 for a freakin coke?
To lazy for slackware.

j0k3r

After one week of practice, I played safety at our game yesterday, we won 21-10. I made 2 negative yardage tackles :D
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

iago

Wow, drinks here are cdn$1, like like 80 cents american.  Although at the right places, I've seen real drinks as low as 35 cents.

Although I buy bottles of juice at work, which cost $1.75.  But I think they're totally worth it.

Hitmen

2L bottle of Mountain Dew - $0.99 at the supermarket.

hismajesty

They cancelled the pep rally over two neighborhood rivalries and rumors of a conflict. (Between Titus Town and Huntersville, which are two low life areas of town) Apparently they searched students and found knives, mace, brass knuckles. Last year there was a huge riot and the security maced the kids, I heard from multiple sources that a gun was there too.

iago

Wow, your area sucks :P

I've never heard of anybody being caught with any kind of weapon in any school I've ever been to :/

K

I got tear gassed tonight,

Good fun.

hismajesty

Quote from: iago on October 31, 2004, 02:43 AM
Wow, your area sucks :P

I've never heard of anybody being caught with any kind of weapon in any school I've ever been to :/

My school is the safest/least violent/etc. in my city.

Mitosis

trust your clas is all screwed up at the moment isn''t it?

j0k3r

My school is the safest in my city too, our worst incident was someone getting "jumped" last week, which happens like once a year. This year, they had baseball bats, the guy who got beat up had a couple flesh wounds but nothing broken and he was able to walk and talk fine right afterwards, some of the guys involved got arrested.

They brought in a counsellor for people that saw the fight happen so that they don't become traumatized. The next day we had an hour lecture in class on how this kind of thing can affect you mentally and how it's good to talk about it...
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

|