• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

I got first place in speaker (presentation/articulation) points and my partner and I got first place in team points at the debate tournament today. gg - not too shabby for this to be my first debate ever. :D

Falcon[anti-yL]

We beat Strake Jesuit 6-3. The most boring game ever, nobody scored till the last quarter, and then it was only field goals.

j0k3r

We played 2 games last week, won the first, lost the second. 3-3.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Falcon[anti-yL]

We're going to San Antonio today and we get back at 3am on tuesday and get 3 hours of sleep, then go to school...dam teachers >.<

Mitosis

warz

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on October 24, 2004, 11:22 AM
We're going to San Antonio today and we get back at 3am on tuesday and get 3 hours of sleep, then go to school...dam teachers >.<

You're playing San Antonion? My buddy plays for Trinity University, in San Antonio. He's the kicker/punter.

Yoni

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: warz on October 26, 2004, 07:24 AM
Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on October 24, 2004, 11:22 AM

You're playing San Antonion? My buddy plays for Trinity University, in San Antonio. He's the kicker/punter.
We played MacArthur HS, we won :).

Hazard

We play for the District Title this weekend. Our swim team won districts for the 23rd year running and our Cross Country team what districts for the 7th year running...

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Mitosis

LMAO HES A LADY ON TBS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER HAHAH!

j0k3r

Our football team gets to play in the consolation playoffs, we'll be the best of the worst!
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mitosis

I get the whole morning off because of G10 Literacy test.

SNiFFeR

We got thumb drives banned from school :(

j0k3r

Quote from: Mitosis on October 27, 2004, 07:29 AM
HAH! Me too, I'm debating whether or not to go for 30minute classes.

laf@them banning thumb drives.
John Vo

Mitosis

Quote from: j0k3r on October 27, 2004, 08:05 AM
Quote from: Mitosis on October 27, 2004, 07:29 AM
HAH! Me too, I'm debating whether or not to go for 30minute classes.

laf@them banning thumb drives.
lol it's because we live close together and are in the same school board most likely. I dont gtg until 12:10 haha!

|