• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Newby

Quote from: heRo on December 22, 2006, 02:13 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on December 22, 2006, 01:19 PM
What do you plan on doing when you come up here?  Because I live in Seattle, heh.
Do you happen to know of that restaurants name, it's downtown and a guy comes by every so often to give you meat. If your card is flipped red, he won't come, but if its flipped green, he will?

Yes. Fogo de Chau. I love that restaurant. ;)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Trance

I plan to see rain and trees, basically. Any ideas on a decent area to take a Z in?

Falcon[anti-yL]

Explicit

Quote from: Trance on December 22, 2006, 07:10 PM
I plan to see rain and trees, basically. Any ideas on a decent area to take a Z in?

Not really... :\  What will you be coming up here for?
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Trance

Maybe a better question is, what's a decent neighborhood in Seattle, you know.. one that doesn't make you feel like you're going to get killed.

I'm just passing by to try and get to Montana without driving through too much snow.. so I'm taking 5 instead of the 15.

KrewL RaiN

Noooo not the DoTAr

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on December 22, 2006, 09:29 AM

Also I experianced something I never would have thought possible until last week, here's a little video from my phone(h.264/aac). Only in LA.

holy Jesus!

We went through so cal (san diego to la to sacramento over to lake tahoe) july? of 05.  Hit San Diego at midnight, stopped @ fumari for an hour then went north.  Hit LA around 2 or 3? and there wasn't much traffic til day light up north near sacramento
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Quote from: Trance on December 23, 2006, 10:39 AM
Maybe a better question is, what's a decent neighborhood in Seattle, you know.. one that doesn't make you feel like you're going to get killed.

I'm just passing by to try and get to Montana without driving through too much snow.. so I'm taking 5 instead of the 15.

Avoid White Center and West Seattle... maybe you could try Renton or SeaTac.  I've lived in all of these places, and I'd say that Renton and SeaTac are the most safe, so the likelihood of your getting killed is pretty slim.

Hmm, I think I responded a bit too late.  You've probably already left on the trip anyway...
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

KrewL RaiN

Someone stole the snow o.O

CrAz3D

off to grandma's house I go.

...too bad my mom is sad, missing her mom who passed away a while ago.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

warz

FOGO DE CHAU IS BALLA

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Trance

Yes, I've already made it through Washington.. (for the most part.. in Spokane currently).. I'm heading to montana in a few minutes.. everything looks good so far :)

Warrior

I got a Zune.

I love it. I cannot find anything wrong with it.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

K

Quote from: Trance on December 23, 2006, 10:39 AM

Damn snow.

It took me two days to go about 60 miles getting out of Denver trying to get home.  I ended up going the long way through the Texas panhandle (which smelled bad)  / Oklahoma instead of Kansas (which is boring).

I really appreciate whichever cocksucker it was that decided to make my prof. move his final back a week to the 19th.

|