• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Quote from: Newby on December 16, 2006, 04:06 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 16, 2006, 02:37 PM
I finally scored in indoor lacrosse. Go me.

But I've had lots of sweet checks, especially today. So that's good. I better score some more though because these games are $18 each. ($180 fee divided amongst 10 games) And, yes, that's out of my pocket. My mother refused to pay for winter league since I skipped a bunch of summer league games.  :-X

Eww. I have winter league practice tomorrow. :/

I'm guessing you're playing regular field since it's warm there? We play indoor.

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Joe[x86]

La mañana es "Día de Comida" en mi clase de español, y soy llevo conmigo la musica, pero no tengo mucho musica de español. Boo! :(

La mañana es "Día de Comida" en mi clase español, y soy llevando la musica, pero necesito más musica español. Boo! :(

Gracias a mi diccionario de ingles y español para tiempos del verbo!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

topaz

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=3771.msg162722#msg162722 date=1166769893]
La mañana es "Día de Comida" en mi clase de español, y soy llevo conmigo la musica, pero no tengo mucho musica de español. Boo! :(

La mañana es "Día de Comida" en mi clase español, y soy llevando la musica, pero necesito más musica español. Boo! :(

Tomorrow is Day of Meal (?) in my spanish class, and i am going to the musical (?), but i need spanish music.

Thanks to my dictionary from english and spanish for times of the verb! (?)

You suck at spanish.
RLY...?

Newby

No. You're just foreign.

QuoteTomorrow is the "day of food" in my Spanish class, and I am bringing music, but I need more Spanish music!

Thanks to my dictionary of English/Spanish for times of the verb.

Sure, it isn't perfect, but it's better than some of the crap he's written.

topaz: Get back in #beta. ;)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

disco

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=3771.msg162722#msg162722 date=1166769893]

LERN2CONJIGATE
Say it with me:

warz

TOPAZ #BETA WTF HOE

Trance

Going to try and make my way up to Seattle starting tomorrow then hopefully to Montana. Why? Because I've never been :P

I purchased a nice HD camcorder for the trip (and whatever there is to come) it's an Canon HV10. I was thinking of making a time lapse video with some music. I know, the camcorder is overkill for that but I figured it didn't make sense to buy any SD stuff anymore since it'll look like crap in 4-5 years once most people have an HD set.

Also I experianced something I never would have thought possible until last week, here's a little video from my phone(h.264/aac). Only in LA.

I decided to hold off on building a new computer because we seem to be in a bit of a transition stage which makes things expensive and hard to future proof in a cost-effective way. i.e. lack of HDCP everything and blu-ray burners being way too expensive. I also put off buying a HDTV for the same reason since there's a lack of 1080p plasma's with HDMI 1.3. Bastards.

Oh and I saw a good movie on IFC yesterday, it'll air again at 12:45pm EST today.. It's called Mondays in the Sun (Los Lunes al Sol). It's in Spanish with subtitles.

Explicit

What do you plan on doing when you come up here?  Because I live in Seattle, heh.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

topaz

Quote from: warz on December 22, 2006, 02:33 AM
TOPAZ #BETA WTF HOE

Yeah uh, maybe when I get un-shunned and given +q.
RLY...?

Hero

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on December 22, 2006, 01:19 PM
What do you plan on doing when you come up here?  Because I live in Seattle, heh.
Do you happen to know of that restaurants name, it's downtown and a guy comes by every so often to give you meat. If your card is flipped red, he won't come, but if its flipped green, he will?

Newby

Quote from: topaz on December 22, 2006, 01:25 PM
Quote from: warz on December 22, 2006, 02:33 AM
TOPAZ #BETA WTF HOE

Yeah uh, maybe when I get un-shunned and given +q.

Aww. Poor thing. Shunned :(.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

warz

Quote from: topaz on December 22, 2006, 01:25 PMYeah uh, maybe when I get un-shunned and given +q.

There are no shuns, lamer! And you remember the rules for +q. We already talked about this. :P

Explicit

Quote from: heRo on December 22, 2006, 02:13 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on December 22, 2006, 01:19 PM
What do you plan on doing when you come up here? Because I live in Seattle, heh.
Do you happen to know of that restaurants name, it's downtown and a guy comes by every so often to give you meat. If your card is flipped red, he won't come, but if its flipped green, he will?

I have no idea what restaurant you're talking about, but then again, it's probably because it's real fancy.  :P  If you figure out the name, let me know!  I'll try the place out some time.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Newby on December 22, 2006, 01:42 AM
No. You're just foreign.

QuoteTomorrow is the "day of food" in my Spanish class, and I am bringing music, but I need more Spanish music!

Thanks to my dictionary of English/Spanish for times of the verb.

Sure, it isn't perfect, but it's better than some of the crap he's written.

topaz: Get back in #beta. ;)

Technically, I wanted to say verb tenses, but sure, that works too.

Quote from: disco on December 22, 2006, 01:50 AM
LERN2CONJIGATE

Instead of bitching, contribute. What did I conjugate wrong?
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

|