• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

Quote from: Yoni on July 29, 2006, 07:31 AM
interesting that I noticed that the thread page number is a connotatively special number "420" before any of you idiots did.

Yoni is a stoner.

disco

Quote from: Yoni on July 29, 2006, 07:31 AM
interesting that I noticed that the thread page number is a connotatively special number "420" before any of you idiots did.

It's even better because your post is the one that carried over to 421.
Say it with me:

CrAz3D

i feel sick...hmm
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Hero

i quit football because i am a true mexican american, lazy

Rule

Another good 'classical' music clip.  This is an exerpt of Richter playing Chopin's 4th ballade live in concert.  He had a reputation as a sort of reclusive/tormented genius.  It shows through somewhat in this clip.  This will be my next project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8-Am3xovK0&search=richter%20ballade

CrAz3D

w00t, on my way to puerto penasco/rocky point tomorrow mrning @ 7am (i hope...grr, my friends suck at being on time)...ANYWAYS, see yall again on sunday
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

warz

this thread is dead until Sunday

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

O.A.R. concert last night. It was good.

warz

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 31, 2006, 05:16 PM
Quote from: warz on July 31, 2006, 04:44 PM
this thread is dead until Sunday
obviously

man dont you know the rules about leaving and saying bye? you cant announce youre leaving then not leave... thats like the guy at the party that says hes leaving, hugs all the girls, then walks out but 2 minutes later is back inside saying goodbye again... or playing drinking games again or something. its just not ethical.

disco

I bought some pills that are supposed to help me see at night.  Side-effects include blindness, but w/e.
Say it with me:

shout

Quote from: Disco on July 31, 2006, 10:13 PM
I bought some pills that are supposed to help me see at night. Side-effects include blindness, but w/e.

Seeing != Blindness

disco

Quote from: Shout on August 01, 2006, 10:57 PM
Quote from: Disco on July 31, 2006, 10:13 PM
I bought some pills that are supposed to help me see at night. Side-effects include blindness, but w/e.

Seeing != Blindness
What a jip.  If that guy is still behind the seafood place next time I go to the mall I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.
Say it with me:

Trance

Quote from: Rule on July 31, 2006, 12:50 AM
Another good 'classical' music clip.  This is an exerpt of Richter playing Chopin's 4th ballade live in concert.  He had a reputation as a sort of reclusive/tormented genius.  It shows through somewhat in this clip.  This will be my next project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8-Am3xovK0&search=richter%20ballade

I really like the calm part. I should post some samples of songs that I like and see if you can point me in the right direction to find more stuff.

Does anyone know if the Intel Core 2 Duo chip is 64-bit? I was thinking of getting one.

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

|