• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

so, yeah, this summer is going worse than I thought so far.

I'm not with my beautiful girl any more, my throat hurts like crap, I have 5-6 sores in my mouth, was going to go to White Sands today with friends...was windy so that was looking bad.  While talking to friend on the phone about WhiteSands (they were already on their way, I was going to meet up with them) I noticed a cop behind me right when I hung up.

SO, he gave me a ticket for failing to stop @ a stop sign, thank GOD it was only that...I was doing 40 in a 25 200 yards down the road from the stop sign (I didnt notice him).
I'm glad I'm not fucking emo...my wrist would be so jacked right now.

Screw this, I'm gonna sit here til like......August, August sounds good.  Band starts, maybe be back with Jacque(God I miss her), or at least meet some cool new people.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Seriously CrAz3D, forget about her. She obviously didn't like you enough to be faithful...there's plenty of better girls out there.

--------------------------------

mk. I haven't posted in awhile. I worked all weekend, and on Saturday night (I was 40 minutes late for work because I was seeing the Da Vinci Code w/ Lauren lol)..anyway, saturday night I worked a banquet (family reunion) by myself...their gratuity charge was $250. I'm curious to see how the manager splits this, I'd be so ecstatic if I got the entire gratuity but I really really really really doubt I will.

Ummm we start playoffs tomorrow for lacrosse. Nobody knows where or what time though, so at least I think they're tomorrow.

I have to work all weekend again (like nobody is allowed off for Memorial Day weekend.)

BUT, my parents are going out of town. I'm hoping to have, at the very least, Lauren over. We opened our pool too so we can partake in that...even though the deck around it isn't finished (just started building it on Saturday and it's rahter complicated...basically only the posts/framework are up.)

Oh, and today in AP Bio my teacher called me the "most selfish, self centered person" She has "ever met." 8)

CrAz3D

I don't know...I know she could've stop herself before she totally lost control (a friend was stopping herself so she didnt screw around since there was a dude she likes), but right now she wants to be  free.
I'd like it if she came back when she was ready for a serious relationship...she's the best thing that's ever happened to me...first of many things.  smart, pretty,...oh well, tho, I guess.

maybe i'll find someone almost as neat to hang with
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Yeah maybe she'll become more mature over the summer.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 22, 2006, 06:44 PM
Yeah maybe she'll become more mature over the summer.
That's what I'm praying/hoping for
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 22, 2006, 06:43 PM
I don't know...I know she could've stop herself before she totally lost control (a friend was stopping herself so she didnt screw around since there was a dude she likes), but right now she wants to be free.
I'd like it if she came back when she was ready for a serious relationship...she's the best thing that's ever happened to me...first of many things. smart, pretty,...oh well, tho, I guess.

maybe i'll find someone almost as neat to hang with

I'll keep it simple: everything happens for a reason.  It's events like these that make us who we are today, and even though you're hurting right now, sooner or later you'll come to the realization that she wasn't all you made her out to be.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Newby

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on May 22, 2006, 06:54 PM
I'll keep it simple: everything happens for a reason.  It's events like these that make us who we are today, and even though you're hurting right now, sooner or later you'll come to the realization that she wasn't all you made her out to be.

QFT. CrAz3D, forget her. She may be "beautiful" and "smart", but she cheated on you, and apparently doesn't care enough about you to stop. If she truly cared, she would have broke up with you before she started fooling around, or stopped when you asked her to, or hell, even never done anything.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Rule

Listen, I don't usually like giving online advice on these matters, but Crazed forget about her! She's not interested in you anymore, and any possible remaining respect she might have for you will just be thrown out the window if you've got this "I can't wait to get back with her" attitude.  In the unlikely event that you do get back with her, you'll just be completely whipped.  To use a Seinfeld reference, "you'll have no hand in the relationship."  She sounds like she's only interested in her own immediate pleasure, and I don't think you're going to change that.

Breaking up with her was a good thing that happened to you, not a bad one.  Now go celebrate.

CrAz3D

....wow, so many people have told me *BASICALLY* that same thing.

I guess I just have to accept it & move on :-\

My dad asked me (my mom told him about this, this is like the first  time my dad has talked to be about something like this in depth) if I would have done the same thing to her...I wouldn't have.  I guess I do need someone else.  Maybe everyone is right, maybe I do deserve better.  Hard to accept that, but w/e...I'll just go with it :P
(ré-bun-dance)

SNiFFeR

I agree with what everyone has said.
As Peter said, Everything happens for a reason, accept it. Move on.
And as Rule said, celebrate. Then you will find someone way better.

FrOzeN

http://www.clananthrax.net/gallery/

Photo's from the Malaysia Soccer Tour I went on earlier this year. :)
~ FrOzeN

warz

all my mother fuckin bitches where u at, where u at.. haha

lol @ torque..thats why that kids hilarious. he says that kinda stuff in real life

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Disco on May 22, 2006, 07:48 AM
Quote from: J on May 22, 2006, 07:25 AM
Sure.

First game is tonight!!
Smite those bastards!

We got smote, 19 to 4. St Johns has a pretty awesome pitcher though..

I'm kinda pissed at my brother. Last night I went to re-activate the LAN (he disconnects it when he needs to use it and I'm downloading something + not at home) and I find out he deleted my account and changed the family account's password. I leetfully boot into safe mode and remake my account as an administrator and set him to limited. Watch that bastard cry.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Explicit

I'm sitting here playing Super Mario RPG to kill time.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

Those pictures are pretty nice Frozen.

--

Has anybody had Captain Morgans Parrot Bay? Which of the flavors is best? Or how is it compared to Whaler's?

|