• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Trance

Damn a different place every night? You ass! Well I'm going to Lawry's this week so take that! :P :D

Laverick

That is nice...wanna take me along? :)
Pro Gamers Tour Staff

Joe[x86]

I love Tessa for making me sick and then buying me some poptarts to make up for it. I love poptarts.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

I have a 26.5mb video I need to upload.  It is a BrokeBack trailer for Counter Strike, it is ill.  Friends of a friend made it.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: Trance on April 10, 2006, 01:57 PM
Damn a different place every night? You ass! Well I'm going to Lawry's this week so take that! :P :D

Yeah. She was like "well we're not gonna eat there but we'll look" so I said "well how will I know if they have good food?" So I guess we'll be eating..apparently not tonight though. Maybe it starts tomorrow or something.

Joe[x86]

I just installed Firefox 1.5.0.1, and it was a pain.

topaz

I just lost all my bookmarks, and for no reason! Going back to Opera, Firefox is undependable...
RLY...?

CrAz3D

I just (well about an hour ago) saw a bunch of idiots on main st protestng w/e immigration reform is going on.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Hmm so Lauren and I were discussing transportation and apparently her grandfather is in good with the owner of a Toyota dealership here and has bought multiple vehicles and such. Anyway, sometime (not sure when) he told her grandfather that he could arrange lending out a Toyota Spyder for a weekend sometime. Lauren's going to attempt to have her grandfather pursue that for prom. That'd be awesome. Those cars aren't expensive but they are reather sexy.

Laverick

In my three or so years of using FireFox I've only had the bookmark thing happen to me once. I just replaced them.
Pro Gamers Tour Staff

CrAz3D

Quote from: Laverick on April 10, 2006, 09:08 PM
In my three or so years of using FireFox I've only had the bookmark thing happen to me once. I just replaced them.
same here
(ré-bun-dance)

topaz

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 10, 2006, 09:13 PM
same here

Except uh, I had about forty bookmarks.
RLY...?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Topaz on April 10, 2006, 09:40 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on April 10, 2006, 09:13 PM
same here

Except uh, I had about forty bookmarks.
same, i have no idea what I even lost.  alot of info abou my truck +backpacking +corvettes I know
that's probably just just of it
(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

I don't have any bookmarks. ^_^

hismajesty

The lady who cuts my hair does not understand the meaning of "not too much."

|