• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

seriously, God.

I spend an hour washing my truck this morning & RIGHT as I pick up the last washing thing to bring inside the wind is like BAM.

& since we live out in the boondocks I'm SURE I could walk outside right now & see grass & sand all over my clean truck :(

Also, all the chips & scratches are so sad to see on my baby :'(
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

hmm. Lauren got her dress...it's black.

The one she picked out was a dark blue, but when she went to get it it was gone and they had only had one. Black should be easy to match. :)

shout

I am installing Civ 4.

Joe[x86]

I'm waiting for Newby to IM me. Yeah, take your time, loser. <3.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

I'm in shock from the price of Trust's honey's dress.

Also, just got back from a Republican primary debate for U.S. Senate for people whom are running against Jeff Bingaman.
I like both candidates, I was swayed one way mostly by the 1 dude's opinion on school vouchers...boo
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 08, 2006, 06:28 PM
I'm in shock from the price of Trust's honey's dress.

Yeah. I bet her dad would have let her get the first choice had I asked her to be my girlfriend already. That was his reasoning for having her get the other (still expensive, but less so dress.) It's pretty sad that my tux, the flowers, tickets, and dinner will be about the price of her first choice dress. Plus she has to get shoes, her hair/nails done, a matching purse and all that other girl stuff.

By the way, her first choice was $370 and the one she got was $200-something. Both of those prices are pre-alteration costs. Nearly $400 for a dress is insane, considering she's a sophmore so it's not even senior or prom..or at least HER junior prom.

CrAz3D

She has to get it altered?

How much are tickets to this thing?
Where are you going to eat & how much is that generally?

That's why I skipped my senior prom.  $130 for tux, $20 tickets, $45 for dinner...I didn't feel like spending like $200 in one night, esp since I would've gone with this girl as "just friends"
(ré-bun-dance)

Hitmen

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 08, 2006, 08:31 PM
By the way, her first choice was $370 and the one she got was $200-something. Both of those prices are pre-alteration costs. Nearly $400 for a dress is insane, considering she's a sophmore so it's not even senior or prom..or at least HER junior prom.
Hey, this year *is* my girlfriend's senior prom and she only spent $180 on her dress. Tickets are $80/each though, including a dinner. :/

hismajesty

CrAz3D:
Yes she has to get it altered, the dress is two sizes too big I think.

Tickets are $25/each...so $50.
Since it's Junior Prom I'm driving.
Dinner will probably be about $65ish.
Flowers about $40.
Tux about $105 (my friend is doing the representative program for the tux place and I get $20-$40 off when I scratch off this card thing he'll give me...he got his for $105)

But by the time prom is here she will be my girlfriend so I see what you mean with truthfully going as "just friends."

Hitmen: $180 is alot too, considering it's only for one night. I was just saying that I guess it wouldn't be so odd if she spent alot on HER senior prom, but considering she picked out a $400 dress for MY JUNIOR prom...kinda odd. Even her best friend told her to get the $200something one.

CrAz3D

some people are real a-holes.

Background:
We live on a dirt road, there are 20? houses that use it.  The people at the beginning of the dirt road (right where it intersects the paved road) won't give up their portion of the land easment for the road so the county can take it over & pave it.  The pot holes here are brutal & when it rains you pray you don't sink.  He won't give it up, we're trying to get it condemed? to some extent I believe so we can pave the road.

Today (after missing my hike at 9am cause I woke up at like 9am) I went out about 930-10am to see about irrigating.  I find who is next for the water & give him my name & number (he is watering for his mom & he doesn't live out here).  He calls me about 1230 to say that they just got the water, it'll be about 330 when he finishes up and asks me if I could close the water gates to his mom's yard, I say fine.
About 330 he calls me to say that his mom just told him someone had close her water gates.  I go down there & talk with her a bit, she says she doesnt want to finish it off because she was almost done I still needed it.  I said thank you & went about finding who took the water from her.

I find out where it is going and open a gate near there up a bit so we can both water (eventhough he took it from her).

Diagram:

dude who is 'stealing' the water
                                                   |
                                                   |
---------------------------------------[----------
                 |                              ^a gate
                 |
my house  |

So I finish walking up the ditch & on my way back I see that the dude ha shut it.  I open it bac up a bit, again.  I come home & eat, the water stops flowing.
The jerk had closed it yet again.  I was trying to be nice & share eventhough he had basically "cut in line" with it.  Finally my dad went over there & I guess "talked some sense" into him cause he said something like "got ahead & take it, I wasn't getting enough pressure to water anyway".

God, I just want to egg that guy's house. 
When I was little my friend & I were riding our bikes along the road when the dude's kid & his friend started running us off the road in a big truck, later that night my friend and I snuck over there with a paintball gun & hid in the pecan trees near there.  Before we did anything my mom drove by & I was like "CRAP, I have to get home NOW" cause she was wondering where I went & stuff, oops.

Those people seriously suck at life.
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

I was goin down the road, listening to Ace of Base, (I'm not gay) and these really 'ghetto' people pull up next to me. So I turn the volume up basically all the way. So they got their hardcore rap shit goin on, and I'm sitting in my little red Neon blasting 'I saw the sign'.

CrAz3D

I have a SUPER awesome BrokeBack meets CounterStrike clip I need to upload somewhere and show people!
(ré-bun-dance)

Trance

Quote from: Shout on April 09, 2006, 11:17 PM
I was goin down the road, listening to Ace of Base, (I'm not gay) and these really 'ghetto' people pull up next to me. So I turn the volume up basically all the way. So they got their hardcore rap shit goin on, and I'm sitting in my little red Neon blasting 'I saw the sign'.
Hahah that's too funny.

hismajesty

Quote from: Shout on April 09, 2006, 11:17 PM

haha that's hilarious.

CrAz3D:

I was wrong about the alterations, she doesn't need to have it taken in..just shortened some I think.The $370 one was the one that was two sizes too big. Also my parents decided I needed help on picking out a restaurant as they didn't think mine was the best (Alexander's by the Bay). They strongly suggested I go with Orion's at the Cavalier. It's more expensive, but I think I might go with it. This week my mom said we're going to go to a potential-restaurant each night so I can decide.

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

|