• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Home from my date with Lauren. Well, I picked her up about 7 and we were on our way to the pine tree seminar. On the way we drove past the yacht club and even though I'm not a member I decided to show her the boat I race on. It just so happens the owner was there cleaning it so I introduced her to him and he showed me the new tweaks he had done. Then we went to the seminar. We stayed like 15 minutes then left to go to the movies. Apparently, I was wrong with the movie time...I thought it was at 8:45. We got there at like 8:30 and the soonest playing movie wasn't until 9:30. We ended up seeing the 10:00 showing of The Hills Have Eyes.
It sucked, she jumped like twice and we both laughed at almost everything that happened. I never referred to this as a date, but our parents did. And her mom said "now that you're dating..." and Lauren didn't reply with "we're not dating" so I guess we're dating. Anyway since we're not bf/gf I didn't hold her hand or put my arm around her or anything. I was hoping she'd get scared and I could hold her hand for comfort during the movie. Nahh.

I took her home, arriving at about 12:20 AM. I apologized to her mom for the delay and she was like "it's fine." (I was actually going to apologize to her dad...this also gave me a less-awkward excuse to walk her to her door.)

Then I drove home. Lauren called me to make sure I got home ok and we talked a little. She's going to purchase her prom dress (she's decided on it) tomorrow and we might see another movie? We had mentioned how it'd be no big deal seeing one today and one tomorrow. (Well I guess tomorrow=today now since it's 1:10) I doubt we will, but I'm not opposed to it.

edit: changed "Lauren did reply with" to "Lauren didn't reply with.."

powered by nissan

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Shout on April 06, 2006, 09:59 PM
Got my state tax return check. I had to pay federal though.

State: $450 to me
Federal: I had to pay $8

Heh, that $8 will do wonders to ease national debt.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

CrAz3D

12am!?  on a school night...eeks

*high five* tho

You seriously need to make her yours tho, she wants it
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

It wasn't a school night, today's the first day of Spring Break.

Laverick

I got a blueberry muffin in school today. My teacher made it herself, I feel so special. It was pretty good too.
Pro Gamers Tour Staff

CrAz3D

Quote from: Laverick on April 07, 2006, 11:03 AM
I got a blueberry muffin in school today. My teacher made it herself, I feel so special. It was pretty good too.
my dad did that today for his students.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Speaking of food, I wonder if Lauren got another surprise breakfast from her dad in the shape of our initials.

Joe[x86]

@Trust: Same here (spring break), but I'm kinda supposed to be in school today. <3 Tessa for hugging me and giving me her cold!

I'm the man. I just made a pan of noodles, and a pan of gravy, mixed them together, and did not make a mess. That's a first. The noodles aren't chewy either!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

K

Quote from: Shout on April 06, 2006, 09:59 PM
Got my state tax return check. I had to pay federal though.

State: $450 to me
Federal: I had to pay $8

I got my state refund check today too: $4.

I was all excited, too, because I thought it was my federal refund which is going to be like $250, but it wasn't.

CrAz3D

I saw a new Toyota FJ Cruiser at the local Toyota dealer, sure was nifty lookin

http://www3.telus.net/nanli/FJ_cruiser_B.jpg

Wonder if the winch is an option you can get, that'd be pwn

http://www.toyota.com/fjcruiser/index.html?s_van=GM_TN_FJ_INDEX
That little clip they sown is cool, too.  Someone in a new car doong some crazy offroad rock crawling, fun

$22,890 listed on Toyota.com, nice.  I should go trade my truck.
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Alot of these Hummeresque cars are coming out, and I'm liking them. Big fan of the Jeep Commander and that Toyota is looking nice too.

Trance

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 07, 2006, 03:18 PM

That little clip they sown is cool, too.  Someone in a new car doong some crazy offroad rock crawling, fun

Looks kind of like a Honda Element

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on April 07, 2006, 08:29 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on April 07, 2006, 03:18 PM

Looks kind of like a Honda Element
...on steroids maybe.
(ré-bun-dance)

|