• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Quote from: J on April 04, 2006, 04:15 PM
My school doesn't have a lax team and I'm PISSED.

Um you told us that before. Why? Do you want to play or something?

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 04, 2006, 12:08 AM
Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on April 03, 2006, 11:20 PM
My driver's license just came in the mail :)
the mail?  wtf?  did you get a fake one?

We get ours at the DMV place (or the private company that does it here in town, MVD Express "15 minutes, or less")
Well when I went to DPS they just gave me a temporary paper license, they send you the plastic one with your picture in the mail. I had to wait 2 hours in the line too -_-

Warrior

I hope your head doesn't get pulled back up.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

I'm stumped.  I've lost my headlamp for camping.  I know I had it 2 campouts ago, which was Nov or so, but now it is gone.  I could've sworn it was under my TV, its not, its nowherre in my room nor is it in any camping box in our camping trailer.

WTF!?
Where is it?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Joe[x86]

You know how I told you today would be awesome? Well, I was, of course, right.

By the confession of your mouth, I baptize you now in the father, [dunk] the son, [bring back up], and the holy spirit.

There was a long chain of events leading up to it, and I was the second baptism, so there was a TON of suspence.

First, we were given the oportunity to talk to the youth congregation (around 40 kids), and I talked for like two minutes about how they need to invite their friends to church, even up to 100 times or more, until they come, because it'll change their life, and told them that I accepted Jesus after being an atheist for 13 years. Then I said that the reason I didn't get baptized the first time it was offered was because I didn't feel like being the only one, and thanked Andy (the other kid) for taking the inititive about this whole thing, and how someone will need to step up to the plate and offer first if they want anything to happen (as I should have). Then they did a "lay-of-hands" (Pastor Craig and John) prayer and I was literally ready to fall down from just the shaking I was doing at the time, and I even had a tub full of water supporting me.

Laverick

Good job on the baptism. I remember watching my parents get baptised when I was a kid. My mom looked ugly.
Pro Gamers Tour Staff

hismajesty

Yeee, I'm now on Spring Break.

I had an orthodontist appointment today, I never have to go there again...unless I need something fixed. I guess I still have to wear my retainer but they aren't going to check up on me. (I don't wear it anyway and my teeth have barely moved.)

Tonight I'm picking up Lauren and we're going to a seminar on the longleaf pine tree. If I go I get extra credit for biology. My plan is to just go and get a brochure or something and then we're going to see Stay Alive.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 06, 2006, 02:08 PM

Cool! I'm feeling a little sick, so I may be on spring break right now already. Who knows? =)

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 06, 2006, 02:08 PM

I had an orthodontist appointment today, I never have to go there again...unless I need something fixed. I guess I still have to wear my retainer but they aren't going to check up on me. (I don't wear it anyway and my teeth have barely moved.)

Tonight I'm picking up Lauren and we're going to a seminar on the longleaf pine tree. If I go I get extra credit for biology. My plan is to just go and get a brochure or something and then we're going to see Stay Alive.
Wear your retainer...I didn't & my teeth are jacked again.  Not as bad as before, but jack nonetheless
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Yeah but I've had my braces off for over a year and my teeth have barely moved. My orthodontist said they've just very slightly moved a little in the front on my bottom. You can't tell unless you're looking at them from the top.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 06, 2006, 04:55 PM
Yeah but I've had my braces off for over a year and my teeth have barely moved. My orthodontist said they've just very slightly moved a little in the front on my bottom. You can't tell unless you're looking at them from the top.
oh, mine moved a good bit after a few months.  If I had worn my retainer everyday that first month or 2 and at night for the 3+yrs it might've worked...but it dug into my gums and hurt so I didn't
(ré-bun-dance)

disco

I'm headed off to England for spring break tommorow!  I really think I should start packing...
Say it with me:

Laverick

I got back from spring break in florida three weeks ago.
Pro Gamers Tour Staff

shout

Got my state tax return check. I had to pay federal though.

State: $450 to me
Federal: I had to pay $8

|