• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

First, you need to OMG A CRANBERRY OMG I LOVE CRANBERREYS I MEANT TO TYPE CRANBERRIES BUT FOR SOME REASON MY CAPSLOCK IS STUCK ON AND MY BACKSPACE DOES NOT WORK LROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLIOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL OMG LOLOOK AT HOW MANY L AND OS I HAVE IN MY POST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLLO ROFL LMAO THAT MEANS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AH HAHA ZOMG
ehem...

Yes. Find the friction point. Do not grind gears. Do not have sex with pineapples. If your shoe gets caught in the pudding, do not press the emergency transmission release button. But make sure to burn the keypad or your chair will burst into crab sauce.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on April 02, 2006, 11:33 PM
First, you need to OMG A CRANBERRY OMG I LOVE CRANBERREYS I MEANT TO TYPE CRANBERRIES BUT FOR SOME REASON MY CAPSLOCK IS STUCK ON AND MY BACKSPACE DOES NOT WORK LROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLIOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL OMG LOLOOK AT HOW MANY L AND OS I HAVE IN MY POST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLLO ROFL LMAO THAT MEANS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AH HAHA ZOMG
ehem...

Yes. Find the friction point. Do not grind gears. Do not have sex with pineapples. If your shoe gets caught in the pudding, do not press the emergency transmission release button. But make sure to burn the keypad or your chair will burst into crab sauce.
dude, are you on acid or something?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 02, 2006, 11:34 PM
Quote from: Shout on April 02, 2006, 11:33 PM
ehem...

dude, are you on acid or something?
dude, are you on base or something?

CrAz3D

Quote from: moh.vze.com on April 02, 2006, 09:48 PM
Anyone drive a stick shift? i'm trying to learn how
1 push clutch in.
2 put car in 1st gear.*
3 rev the engine a bit (just get the rpms around 2k...is what I do, maybe).
4 release clutch steadily.
5 repeat 1-4**

*If you dont know what 1st gear step out of car & kill yourself
**If you repeat step 2 literally step out of the car & kill yourself
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Joe[x86]

6. When you arive at the car dealership to replace your piece of junk, be sure to not get a stick shift.

PS:
People who call me during math class deserve to be shot. (My pocket just started vibrating)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

K

Hooray, the RTD driver's union went on strike.  Now I have no way to get to campus!

CrAz3D

Quote from: K on April 03, 2006, 02:32 PM
Hooray, the RTD driver's union went on strike.  Now I have no way to get to campus!
what do your prof's say if you have a paper due & you say "I cant get there, the bus system is on strike"???
(ré-bun-dance)

UserLoser

laf@manual posts.

shout

Quote from: UserLoser on April 03, 2006, 04:43 PM
laf@manual posts.

You just pointing out that you're better than everyone else? Because we already know that. And to your witty comeback: I don't care.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on April 03, 2006, 11:04 PM
Quote from: UserLoser on April 03, 2006, 04:43 PM
laf@manual posts.

You just pointing out that you're better than everyone else? Because we already know that. And to your witty comeback: I don't care.
wanna know what is even better than UL "laf"ing at the "manual posts"...I can drive my Honda without using the clutch, WHOOO!
(ré-bun-dance)

Falcon[anti-yL]

My driver's license just came in the mail :)

CrAz3D

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on April 03, 2006, 11:20 PM
My driver's license just came in the mail :)
the mail?  wtf?  did you get a fake one?

We get ours at the DMV place (or the private company that does it here in town, MVD Express "15 minutes, or less")
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

I stayed afterschool to run the mile with Lauren today before I had to go to lacrosse practice. She, like alot of girls, doesn't care for [playing] sports very much...and that definitely includes running. So she had like a D in gym, and she had to stay back today to try and pass the mile for this semester (her mom actually said if she didn't raise her pe grade she couldn't go to prom. Now she'll have a B.) I ran slow and allowed her to take small walks but I kept encouraging her to continue...we ended up finishing in 8:40. That's not a great time, but it's improvement (I think she ran it in exactly 10:30 last semester...10:30 is the cutoff for pass/fail) but her teacher was pretty amazed she was on her final lap so fast and stuff. When we started he said "don't kill her on her first lap now" heh. He also said that "you're just pulling crap in class then, you got a 13:30 and said "That's the best I can do." well obviously that's not so" or something like that.

She was grateful, except now she'll have to be held to a higher standard in class since she CAN do it. But still, a 5 minute improvement is good. I rock.

(I knew if I didn't stay back she would just walk most of it. So I ran with her and made her keep going and like patted her on the back and gave words of encouragement and stuff.)

Joe[x86]

My school doesn't have a lax team and I'm PISSED.

EDIT -
On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, I'm being baptised tomorrow and it shall rock.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

I got a 78% on my 1st psych test & a 62% on my second one :(
I have to get an A this time...my psych lab grade isn't going to help me terribly much as it should :(

Stupid gen ed class being so involved.
(ré-bun-dance)

|