• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

K

Man, a Yankees Fan?!  Lame.

Newby

Joe, I see no connection. I didn't even know that a Brooke was a water stream. Do you mean a brook?

If you wanna play tough, at least step up your petty insults that don't even make sense. :P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Explicit

I drooled some frosty onto my track jacket today.  There are spots all over the middle of it now, and I don't have a clue as to how to get it out.  Any ideas?  Oh, and I already read the label, and it doesn't have any washing instructions.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Rule

Quote from: Newby on March 27, 2006, 10:52 PM
Joe, I see no connection. I didn't even know that a Brooke was a water stream. Do you mean a brook?

If you wanna play tough, at least step up your petty insults that don't even make sense. :P

Well, I don't see how it would matter whether it is Brooke or Brook; they're both pronounced the same way, so both should yield the said effect.

Trance

For some reason this semester every day before my english essays are due I feel like crap... I hate this teacher damn him to hell.

Oh and to add to todays headaches driving was a mess... damn protestors marching on the freeways... and then the traffic lights went out ... hurray...

All is well in 24 land Jack got his lady back.

And um, Sunday's Family Guy was probably the best episode this season.

hismajesty

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on March 27, 2006, 11:49 PM
I drooled some frosty onto my track jacket today. There are spots all over the middle of it now, and I don't have a clue as to how to get it out. Any ideas? Oh, and I already read the label, and it doesn't have any washing instructions.

Ask your roommates mother.

2.5 hours until I leave to go to the airport.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on March 27, 2006, 11:49 PM
I drooled some frosty onto my track jacket today.  There are spots all over the middle of it now, and I don't have a clue as to how to get it out.  Any ideas?  Oh, and I already read the label, and it doesn't have any washing instructions.
what material is it?
plastic or cotton
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

I dropped it off at the drycleaner's.  Thanks, though!  :P

By the way, Trust, I've moved back in with my parents at the request of my eldest brother since he lives in Vacaville, CA and can't do anything to help out.

I think I explained the situation in a previous post, but anyway, I moved back in two or three days ago.  There's extreme awkwardness between me and everyone...so I just mind my own business and don't bother talking to them at all.

jigsaw

I live 20 mins from Vacaville. Where are you from?

Explicit

Quote from: jigsaw on March 28, 2006, 02:52 PM
I live 20 mins from Vacaville. Where are you from?

My brother lives in Vacaville, and I live in Seattle.  He works at Travis AFB as a mechanic.

QwertyMonster

I got banned from Runescape for 3 days, for something i didn't even do. How retarded are they. Meh.

Joe[x86]

@Newby: It's pronounced the same way, and Brooke is an accepted variation of the spelling, so yeah, I guess I did.

We have a really wierd situation on our hands here. Pastor Craig won't be at church tomorrow because his wife just had a baby, and Travis might not be there because his grandmother.. isn't all that great, if you take my meaning. That means two of our three drummers are gone, and the last one sucks (me). So, assuming Travis isn't there (he still might be, never know)..
1) Worship could suck, because we won't have someone drumming.
2) Worship could suck a lot, because I'll be drumming.

Asuming this situation comes up, what do I do? =(!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Explicit

Just play something fairly simple that's on-beat.

Joe[x86]

I'm fairly sure Travis will be there tomorrow.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

I'm home safely, the return flight was much more enjoyable because it was practically empty..I had an entire row to myself, so I did Analysis and listened to the XM radio in the arm rest. Good stuff.

Then I came home, and right when I walked in the door Scarlett and Lauren called me. They were at some mexican restaurant (had stayed back for school, then got a ride from somebody to the restaurant) and were getting ready to leave to walk back to school (a long way.) I said I'd take them (I wanted to see Lauren). But I was kinda late because I lost my keys and could not find them so I had to take the key from behind my license plate. But I got there picked them up, chatted a little, then dropped them off at school (I had a lacrosse game I was late for.)

So I got to the lax game toward the end of the first quarter, I stretched and threw with one of my coaches. We got killed like 9-0 (but it was a scrimmage so it doesn't affect our first place ranking lol)

We were on the defensive almost the entire time, and I layed a few NICE checks. (Well, more like two.) I was in position for a shot a couple of times but my guys didn't take advantage of it, I got the pass one time but it came too late.

|