• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

SNiFFeR

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 14, 2006, 05:49 PM
guy was not her boyfriend but I did find out she has a boyfriend that lives in a neighboring city.craapppp.

Kill him, it'll be easy. Just make sure to wear black gloves and burn his body. gg. ;)

Quote from: Joe on February 14, 2006, 06:52 PM
Something like that happened here, except it was more like I was rejected right to the face~.

Cry dude you'll feel better. Promise.

Newby

She's obviously interested in you... -_-;
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

SNiFFeR

Quote from: Newby on February 14, 2006, 08:59 PM

I'm obviously interested in you. hahaha.

Newby

Quote from: SNiFFeR on February 14, 2006, 09:00 PM
Quote from: Newby on February 14, 2006, 08:59 PM

I'm obviously interested in you. hahaha.

^_~
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

uhm, poor trust.
3 girls hit on him, 1 has a boyfriend but (I guess) doesnt like him & another has a boyfriend in another city.
Just pimp it up trust, ask 'em out, if you get shot down move on to the next one.  & by out i mean movie/date, not "going steady"
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

I think suicide is the only option.

SNiFFeR

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 15, 2006, 12:45 AM
I think suicide is the only option.

Murder > Suicide.

Think about it. ;)

Explicit

My car was so frosted over this morning.  I spent a good while shaving off the ice from my windows.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

Do I want to do a senate internship?
Deadline for application is next wednesday.  I'm sure I can make it, I'm just not terribly sure about spending 5 weeks in the capital with no one I know.  That would be freakin crazy & WAY out of character for me to do.  Its quite scary to me.

Go for it or not?
It'd be a good experience & alot of fun, I bet.  Meet alot of new people too
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

teamstfu

Tyler, I thought the deadline was in two Wednesdays, not next Wednesday.... but anyway

DO IT! I'm telling you, just send in the application and such. Wait till you get accepted, and you can always call and say, "Hey, I can't make it. Sorry."

You might as well apply right now while you can, and worry about going later, if you even get accepted. =D

CrAz3D

Oh yeah, I meant to say 2 weeks from today
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Yes do it.

There's an effing MOUSE in my house. My mom noticed under the cabinet that there was some stuff chewed open and that little bits of insulation had been moved around, so they set traps. Then this morning I was eating breakfast and I saw it. AFAIK it still has not been killed. My mom said that if it's not dead by tommorow she's calling an exterminator. She wants to get like a new fridge and stuff since it ran behind there. She's going to sit up and wait for it tonight, I'm like "so what are you going to do when you see it? Scream and jump on the couch like you did this morning" Yeah. IT sucks. She's freaking out since she is a neat freak, it came up from under the house into our kitchen under-the-sink cabinet or something somehow. Gross stuff.

Rule

Calling an exterminator for one (1) mouse?  That sounds pretty crazy unless you've either got an infestation of mice or a rat in the house that isn't leaving.

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 15, 2006, 05:11 PM
Yes do it.

There's an effing MOUSE in my house. My mom noticed under the cabinet that there was some stuff chewed open and that little bits of insulation had been moved around, so they set traps. Then this morning I was eating breakfast and I saw it. AFAIK it still has not been killed. My mom said that if it's not dead by tommorow she's calling an exterminator. She wants to get like a new fridge and stuff since it ran behind there. She's going to sit up and wait for it tonight, I'm like "so what are you going to do when you see it? Scream and jump on the couch like you did this morning" Yeah. IT sucks. She's freaking out since she is a neat freak, it came up from under the house into our kitchen under-the-sink cabinet or something somehow. Gross stuff.

CrAz3D

LOL.
We've found a 5 foot bullsnake in our house before & called no stinkin exterminator...although I bet my mom didn't have time to cause she probably just passed out.
Anyways, mouse = set out mouse trap...no need for an exterminator nless you have at least 5 mice...or just keep a bull snake around ;)

My dogs have eaten vermin like mice & such.
List of dog victims
-Golpher (them things are MEAN, I'm surprised our fat dog caught it & managed to kill it (& eat its head) without getting hurt
-Bird...we found our dog playing with that
-Our smaller dog caught a mouse (*high five* cause that must be hard)

I think thats about it for now.
(ré-bun-dance)

|