• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

SNiFFeR

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 16, 2006, 05:38 AM
Man, I have done nothing the past two days except watch movies and play Call of Duty II. I'm a good for nothing slob. I feel bad because I've been eating stuff like donuts, and cookies, and ice cream too.

I suck.

There is nothing wrong with eating.

shout

Quote from: SNiFFeR on January 16, 2006, 06:07 AM
Man, I have done nothing the past two days except watch movies and play Call of Duty II. I'm a good for nothing slob. I feel bad because I've been eating stuff like donuts, and cookies, and ice cream too.

I suck.

Yes there is. You are a horrible person trust.

hismajesty

Quote from: SNiFFeR on January 16, 2006, 06:07 AM

I suck.

Didn't you know? I'm anorexic.

No, I eat a lot, I do so on purpose...but I try to avoid sweets so I'm feeling a tad guilty.

Warrior

Who feels GUILTY over eating? Live a little, have a donut.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

I feel better when I eat right, physically and mentally. Oh well, swim practice in 22 minutes...I'll just have to push myself hard to burn it all off. :P

CrAz3D

Food is beautiful!

OH YEAH, I got rear ended in my honda the other day.  Quote to fix it exceeds the value of the car, it'll be totalled I assume.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Shout on January 15, 2006, 09:03 PM
Thing, send me a digital camera so I can take pictures of shit!

LOL!

hismajesty

I'm doing the 100 backstroke on Thurs. and judging by my performance w/ backstroke today I'm gonna get killed.

In other news, my practice jammer is way too big. Probably because I've lost excess fat from swimming and it's also been worked in from the chlorine and frequent use and whatnot. It's all baggy and long now.

On a heavier note, my uncle apparently had a sort of heart attack? Some artery was blocked or something. He's only my uncle through marriage and we're not close and I never talk to him and I actually have no emotion towards this. Apparently it happened at around midnight and he suffered with it until the morning before calling somebody? He's in the Emergency Room now. He's pretty much poor (in debt like 30k I think?) This means he might be moving in with us too...which isn't TOO bad as that means we get to add an addition to the house again (apartment-esque) but while that's being built that means he'll be in the spare room..which is across the hall from mine, meaning he'd be using my bathroom which is in my room. I really SHOULD be more empathetic. I really have a hard time feeling for those that I'm not close to.

Explicit

Yesterday, I jogged 16 miles from SeaTac Airport to Downtown Seattle.  My legs began feeling like dead-weight toward the end...and I'm so sore right now.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

nonstop? (like, no walking..)

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 16, 2006, 02:27 PM
nonstop? (like, no walking..)

Well, I ended up powerwalking when I started getting into the areas that were heavy with carbon monoxide from cars.  But other than that, nope, no walking.

hismajesty

Holy crap, you're in great shape.

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 16, 2006, 02:56 PM
Holy crap, you're in great shape.

Not really.  That morning, I spontaneously decided that I needed to run because the previous night, I felt sick to my stomach.  That, and all those TV dinners are catching up to me.  I'm going to try and make this jog a once every two weeks type thing.

hismajesty

Not really? You ran 16 miles...

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 16, 2006, 04:21 PM
Not really? You ran 16 miles...
16 miles is a hell of a lot of running for someone not in shape.
You're in shape
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

|