• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Zorm

"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Warrior

......YOUR MOM PREARRANGES YOU SKIPPING CLASS? WHAT THE FUCK.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

I skipped class one time in highschool.
We were @ a friends chilling for lunch & 3 of us (we all had the same class so it wasn't the brightest idea) decided not to go to 3rd (after lunch).  It was AP Calc AB/Part1, it was a review day, pfft.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: Warrior on January 06, 2006, 03:37 PM
......YOUR MOM PREARRANGES YOU SKIPPING CLASS? WHAT THE FUCK.

I mean like sometimes she'll let me just burn a day or whatever, or I can call her to come get me early and stuff. Not a big deal.

My mom probably won't find out. I got home 2 minutes after I was supposed to be out of school and called and told her I was home. One of my teachers (on A days, but my mom doesn't know what block day it is) lets us leave whenever we finish our work so I mean she won't think anything of it. Then I went to swim practice as I normally would.

She also knows that I eat off campus (even though it isn't allowed) either via me driving or getting a ride with someone else. So if she sees the stuff I bought at Sports Authority today (athletic tape and a magazine) she'll probably just assume I got it the other day when my friend and I went to Subway/the batting cage at another sports store during study hall the other day. (We have our study hall during the 4 lunches periods, so it's like a 2 hour study hall and we always get library passes for that bell and just go to the library so it's not really a big deal if we leave...)

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

shout

Me, my gf, Nabo, and some chick I'm trying to hook Nabo up with, are going bowling tonight.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Warrior on January 06, 2006, 03:11 PM
Quote from: Joe on January 05, 2006, 05:49 PM
(17:39:48) Joe: hm
(17:39:50) Joe: i gotta poo
(17:39:50) Joe: brb
(17:40:03) [x86] Newby: k
(17:47:14) Joe: back
(17:47:17) Joe: that was a sticky poo
(17:47:22) [x86] Newby: I hate stickey poos
(17:47:26) [x86] Newby: the ones that take 10 minutes to wipe up
(17:47:30) Joe: yeah
(17:47:32) Joe: those ones
(17:47:34) [x86] Newby: versus the huge dumps that take 2 wipes tops
(17:47:36) [x86] Newby: :D
(17:47:39) Joe: haha

One word: sped.

What about me? =)

I just got home from a little convention thing, where we sang songs of adoration and stuff. Anyhow, Marianne drove me home. It was totally romantic (not really). =)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

shout

Woot! Nabo now has a girl friend! I've hooked up more couples then I've had girlfriends. :/

Warrior

Who do you think I was talking about Joe?
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Blaze

Quote from: Shout on January 06, 2006, 11:19 PM
Woot! Nabo now has a girl friend! I've hooked up more couples then I've had girlfriends. :/
Tell her that he watches 10gb of hentai videos a day.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

OWNED my friends while playing 'psychiatrist' tonight.
Game goes like this:
1 person goes to another room while the others all plan out what's going down.  The group can all be one person, they can select a person, they can alternate saying yes & no, whatever.

So everybody goes, shortest one was like 10 minutes.

I come out & BOOM, 5 questions I win.  So I go back to do it again (cause I got it so quick) & their next one was pretty crazy.  the answer was "everybody is whoever is to ted's left".  not hard.

But ted kept moving.  for the first 5 minutes people were literally dancing around the room.  while asking people questions (you ask "yes/no" questions) even they got confused cause people were moving.  finally people stopped moving, I realized everybody was one person (that changed). then noticed that ted moved & person change, 20 minutes.  DANG.

FUN

Off to visit Jacque tomorrow, she was here lasnight, should be cooL!

toodles
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Tazo

Well I went to Lazer Tag last night..what a trip.

At lazer tag, I guess you can become a 'member' for $35 or whatever. My friends and I have come to the conclusion that members spend all day every day at Lazer Tag, thus why they are so insanely good. We got our asses whooped by members, but my highlight of the night was when one of them said, "Strategies are for noob ninjas". I started laughing-hard-and my friends just made faces like 'wtf?!' lol.

hismajesty

Quote from: Tazo on January 07, 2006, 01:51 PM
Well I went to Lazer Tag last night..what a trip.

At lazer tag, I guess you can become a 'member' for $35 or whatever. My friends and I have come to the conclusion that members spend all day every day at Lazer Tag, thus why they are so insanely good. We got our asses whooped by members, but my highlight of the night was when one of them said, "Strategies are for noob ninjas". I started laughing-hard-and my friends just made faces like 'wtf?!' lol.

Haha a few years ago my friend and I almost bought memberships. But then we didn't.

Lazer tag rocks.

Joe[x86]

QuoteWho do you think I was talking about Joe?

I was refering to the fact that I'm in special ed (for behavior problems, not educational problems).
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Newby

Quote from: Joe on January 07, 2006, 02:30 PM
I was refering to the fact that I'm in special ed (for behavior problems, not educational problems).

Hahahahaha.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

|