• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 23, 2005, 02:50 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 23, 2005, 02:50 PM
So I happened to see some car keys to a Jeep Cherokee on my dads dresser today, I'm pretty sure they're for me. haha. I don't know if it's a grand or regular.
Could be fun!;)
What yr?

99 :\

I thought it was the key for my moms car (cause it had a Freedom Ford keychain thing, and my dad is getting her this thing, AutoStart, or something like that for Christmas as a surprise and it allows her to remotely start the car/turn on heat/defrost/AC/etc. like from the house or whatever.) I searched the VIN on Google and I got the carfax page and it said 99' Jeep Cherokee Limited. I heard they had way bad gas mileage, but I guess it will get me to where I need to be.

hismajesty

Woo, I got accepted into Presidential Classroom! :)

CrAz3D

Jeeps are fun, mileage probably about 15?.

PResidential Classroom?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 24, 2005, 03:04 PM
Jeeps are fun, mileage probably about 15?.

PResidential Classroom?

http://www.presidentialclassroom.org/

I'm doing the Law and Justice in Democracy program in March.

CrAz3D

Dude, wow.
Ordered a new whee for my truck on thursday afternoon, the dude sent me an email saying it was shipped out that evening.
I received it today!
AWESOME shipping time, esp for tomorrow being Christmas
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Shout on December 25, 2005, 08:06 AM
Merry XMAS!

You too.

I got loads of things, too many to list. Anyway, be inactive as my pc is fucked and bro is slowly reformatting it and doing things with it.

CrAz3D

This back massage thing from g/f is super, my backside is going numb, ah........
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

What'd everyone get? I got some pretty elite stuff like the book "George W. Bush - Portrait of a Leader" it's a picture book that I really wanted. It's so awesome. I love than man, he's most definitely my hero.

I also got lots of lax stuff, a portable dvd player, the underwater mp3 player, weights, giftcards/money, clothes, some other stuff.

Oh, and luggage for Presidential Classroom (which was a gift in itself considering the price of it, haha) and the luggage was one of the multi-piece sets and my parents insisted I take out each luggae piece and then at the bottom in the smallest suitcase (carryon bag) was a present. I open it. What is it? Carkeys. Yeah, the Jeep is mine.

CrAz3D

PIMP on the Jeep dude, I loved my Jeep.  They have bad pollution output as I recall, but its a car.

Besides stuff from Jacque I have:
-$40 @ Best Buy
-$40 @ Target
-$50 Patriot Bond
-$50 cash
-Small vacuum (for truck)
-Large tool box (for bed of truck)
-Knife
-Knife sharpener
-Cordless & drill & flashlight

Stuff I might take back too.  Don't get me wrong, some of it is cool, but I will NEVER use it.
Sweat pants, sweat shirt, Guniessbook of World Records, a necklace thing from AE, think that about sums everything up.
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

I'm happy for you guys.  I don't really have anybody close to receive anything from, so really appreciate what you get, regardless of if you like it or not.

I bought myself a jacket though!  So Merry X-mas to myself.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 25, 2005, 02:52 PM
PIMP on the Jeep dude, I loved my Jeep. They have bad pollution output as I recall, but its a car.

What do I care, I'm Republican remember? haha (just kidding!)

disco

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 25, 2005, 03:06 PM
What do I care, I'm Republican remember? haha (just kidding!)
Lose the "haha (just kidding)" and that's a great quote.
Say it with me:

Zorm

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 25, 2005, 02:00 PM
What'd everyone get? I got some pretty elite stuff like the book "George W. Bush - Portrait of a Leader" it's a picture book that I really wanted. It's so awesome. I love than man, he's most definitely my hero.

I also got lots of lax stuff, a portable dvd player, the underwater mp3 player, weights, giftcards/money, clothes, some other stuff.

Oh, and luggage for Presidential Classroom (which was a gift in itself considering the price of it, haha) and the luggage was one of the multi-piece sets and my parents insisted I take out each luggae piece and then at the bottom in the smallest suitcase (carryon bag) was a present. I open it. What is it? Carkeys. Yeah, the Jeep is mine.

You suck. Some presents you got(excluding the car even) are worth more than all of the presents I got.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

hismajesty

Quote from: Zorm on December 25, 2005, 04:45 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 25, 2005, 02:00 PM

You suck. Some presents you got(excluding the car even) are worth more than all of the presents I got.

Presidential Classroom is like $1500 in itself. So, yeah, I'd say so...

|