• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

Quote from: warz on December 21, 2005, 07:32 AM
If there's a S.M.A.R.T. error have you considered removing the D.U.M.B. and see if that fixes it?

Windows wasn't on that drive.

CrAz3D

Lift stuff should all be here by monday, whoo!
...Monday, so far away :(

No work tomorrow through next wednesday I believe.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

I don't work again until the second.

teamstfu

So I go to Wal-Mart today (Always low prices! ;) My ass...) and I see this elderly woman. Had to have been like, 70 + years old. She's shopping with her elderly husband (I assume) and this is the punch line to all of what I just said. This old woman had blue hair. Like, BLUE blue. Like someone took her hair and threw it in a bucket of blue paint. I don't know what the hell for, but she had blue hair.

Also went to about 5 different places today to find blinking, multi-colored Christmas lights, and I guess now-a-days, multi-colored means only 3 colors. Every box had the regular, red, green, blue (like the old lady's hair), pink and orange on the box, but inside there was only red, green, and blue (Like the old lady's hair).

Anyway, I don't ever post or anything, but I figured guys (and maybe chicks too, who knows...) like you guys, would find the blue haired old lady kinda funny. So there it is. Ok that's all.

Thing [vL]

Quote from: teamstfu on December 21, 2005, 02:35 PM
So I go to Wal-Mart today (Always low prices! ;) My ass...) and I see this elderly woman. Had to have been like, 70 + years old. She's shopping with her elderly husband (I assume) and this is the punch line to all of what I just said. This old woman had blue hair. Like, BLUE blue. Like someone took her hair and threw it in a bucket of blue paint. I don't know what the hell for, but she had blue hair.

Also went to about 5 different places today to find blinking, multi-colored Christmas lights, and I guess now-a-days, multi-colored means only 3 colors. Every box had the regular, red, green, blue (like the old lady's hair), pink and orange on the box, but inside there was only red, green, and blue (Like the old lady's hair).

Anyway, I don't ever post or anything, but I figured guys (and maybe chicks too, who knows...) like you guys, would find the blue haired old lady kinda funny. So there it is. Ok that's all.

That's a great story but try to get a pic next time.   :-*

teamstfu

Well um, I think it would be a little weird to whip out a camera and ask to take her picture... lol. But I was on my way out anyway.

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Newby

Quote from: Shout on December 21, 2005, 07:41 AM
Quote from: warz on December 21, 2005, 07:32 AM
If there's a S.M.A.R.T. error have you considered removing the D.U.M.B. and see if that fixes it?

Windows wasn't on that drive.

Holy FUCK. Quote of the year.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

Quote from: teamstfu on December 21, 2005, 02:35 PM

It was probably a reaction with some sort of hair dye, that happened to my mom (before a date, no less.)
Quote from: Saphire on December 21, 2005, 07:29 AM
Quote from: iago on December 20, 2005, 10:24 PM
Quote from: Saphire on December 20, 2005, 12:13 PM
Quote from: rabbit on December 19, 2005, 04:16 PM
Quote from: Saphire on December 19, 2005, 10:29 AM
I weigh 7.1.
Odds are you're talkin 7.1 stone?

My scales just say, 7.1. I think its 7stones 1 lbs?

According to Google, 7.1 stones = 99.4 pounds. So for your age and size, is 99pounds logical?

Is that thin or fat? Because im not fat, and not rly thin. I'm average. I'm pretty tall aswell.

That is EXTREMELY thin, like anorexic. You shouldn't be under 100 pounds after like...6th grade.

teamstfu

Quote from: rabbit on December 21, 2005, 04:08 PM
Camera phone :P

Mm, thanks but I'm not way cool enough for a way cool camera phone.  ;D

CrAz3D

JACQUE!
I love you.

You're not near your phone I guess? :(...

SIDE NOTE:
After being told that the replacement was $300 (my spare is a different wheel & tire size even :()...I've decided to get new wheels to match my new lift & tires.

Why not go all the way.

I found 4 wheels from Discount for $540 that look good, checkin around on tire prices some more tomorrow as well.
Gonna see if I can't find some good wheel/tire packages.

Thems are lookin pretty

That combo could be cool.
My dad used to have Goodyears, he liked 'em
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Today:

I didn't go to swim practice because I had lacrosse. At lacrosse I scored many goals but got hit in the face again, this time in the lip. I am now missing a nice little hunk of flesh and might need stiches/it will probably scar. Nice. On the plus side I played D on this hot chick with a nice booty. I covered her pretty close too. :)

Then my friend and I went to the pool, Kristen was SUPPOSED to go but she had to go to dinner with her family. Too bad. :(

Then I had the swim team holiday part. That was fun, I played pool and stuff until the end when we played spin the bottle. Although I said I wasn't playing they still made me participate when the bottle landed on me, so they pretty decent senior girl kissed me on the cheek then we went in the bathroom and she made sex sounds. Yeah.

So I spun, and it landed on a guy. Despite all of the guys saying "no guy guy, but girl girl OK" the girls still were like "YOU HAVE TO DO IT" so after about a minute of me and the other kid thinking of ways to get out of it I, unfortunately, had to blow him a kiss. This other girl (one who kissed me) was like "you guys are gay [because we didn't actually do it.]" wtf?

shout

I kissed a guy once. It was wierd. I wouldn't do it again.

hismajesty

Quote from: Shout on December 21, 2005, 09:07 PM
I kissed a guy once. It was wierd. I wouldn't do it again.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on December 21, 2005, 09:07 PM
I kissed a guy once. ...
while bowling on a thusday night :(
(ré-bun-dance)

|